No announcement yet.

Your Seats for 2012 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are holding the seats for full season packages. What is so difficult to understand? All the seats aren't open for 41 game plans.
    --------------------
    The other people sitting with me overruled me.
    Last edited by Party; 09-15-2011, 09:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

If you read your response again you will realize it was very confusing. Either way no need to argue...

I do have a question. Is it me or do the hand rails going up in down the aisles in the lower deck look WAY too high ? If you are close to the aisle will you be able to look over them or have to look through them ? Anyone else notice that ?
      Last edited by tr305; 09-15-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I know I can call, but anyone know if Opening Day will be included with the 41 game package?

Comment

It isn't, but you will have the "opportunity" to buy them.

Comment

If anyone is interested in purchasing season tickets, PM me and I'll give you my sales reps info.

There's no discounts or anything available, but he always answers my emails and phone calls quickly and is a real stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by flamarlins3 View Post
              I know I can call, but anyone know if Opening Day will be included with the 41 game package?
              It depends.

The 40 game packages do not include Opening Day but you can exercise the option. If you are the first person to buy that seat, you can go ahead and buy Opening Day. If you aren't, you have to wait until later on when they are done selling packages and you will be placed somewhere else around the ballpark.

Comment

are they gonna raise prices for opening day, cause i wanna be there but i only wanna pay 12 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho marlin View Post
                  are they gonna raise prices for opening day, cause i wanna be there but i only wanna pay 12 bucks.
                  I'm pretty sure you're going to have to pay more then $12 to go to opening day. I expect that game to be sold out QUICKLY.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho marlin View Post

C'mon guy

A ticket to Opening Day will be like gold and you don't want to spend more than $12.

Comment

cmon guys do you really think i would expect them to sell me an opening day ticket for 12 bucks.....im just being a typicall miami fan, i want to go but i want it cheap!

Comment

Just got my 41 plan seats. Section 24, row 14, seats 6 & 7. Decent seats ??? Let me know what u think, so i can switch within the next 24 hours if the feedback is bad. Thanks all

Comment

I'm in 25. Those are good seats.
                          --------------------
                          Welcome to the club.
                          Last edited by Party; 09-29-2011, 03:26 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Thanks Claudio ! Beer on me opening night.

Comment

Is the sales office always closed on Saturdays? I was hoping to drop by today to look into a season ticket or 41 game package but my call went straight to their automated system.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                                Is the sales office always closed on Saturdays? I was hoping to drop by today to look into a season ticket or 41 game package but my call went straight to their automated system.
                                yah theyre closed on sundays, but my guy said he would do anything to sit down and talk to me about season tickets, so he told me he would even open up the sales headquarters for me on the sunday that i wanted to go on.

..........theyer desperate

Comment

Working...
                                X