No announcement yet.

Rodriguez Resigns, Hyde Named Manager for 6/19 Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They couldn't offer you enough money. Maybe next year when their payroll goes up.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

I'm not going to give up my seven figure job running a message board to manage losers.

Comment

It's in whatever the Confederacy used as currency.

Comment

I wish Edwin all the best. He was outstanding for us and it's a shame he winded up in such a shitty run.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I haven't seen anything as far as reasons why Edwin resigned, except this excerpt from the Sun-Sentinel:

Rodriguez offered no insight into his decision, but a source close to him said his exasperation went beyond the win-loss record. He was growing increasingly unhappy with the work environment.

Comment

Definitely understandable

Comment

The plan was for us to hire Joey Cora as interim and go after Ozzie in the offseason and then Joey Cora would be his bench coach.

Now the plan is McKeon for this year and either Bobby V or Ozzie in the offseason

Comment

Really, really hope they bring in Ozzie. Would do wonders for what the brand should be.
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

Working...
                  X