Chris Coghlan Sucks All Day, Marlins Lose in 11 Innings 6-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
    why ? just because I don't share a rosy outlook for the team ?
    Because you're knee jerking hard. Is Philly better than us? Yes. Atlanta? debatable. New York or Washington?

Cmon now

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
      Falling to 4th...

Who finishes the 3rd? The Mets or the Nationals?
      I think the Marlins lose 3rd more than either the Mets or Nationals win 3rd. The offense is just not good enough to win over a whole season. Especially if Hanley is going to suck as much as he did before his injury stint.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        1) Having the post game types up before the game even ends is weak
        2) CC wasn't the only guy sucking
        3) Having no Internet or TV sucks right now
        1) Happens most every game. Tends to seem to be a race to be the one with the postgame thread
        2) He wasn't/isn't, but it's ok to do it with other guys, sooo....
        3) Yeah, it's superhot outside

Comment

I think the Marlins lose 3rd more than either the Mets or Nationals win 3rd. The offense is just not good enough to win over a whole season. Especially if Hanley is going to suck as much as he did before his injury stint.
          New Yorks offense is better? Washingtons?

What about their pitching?

Comment

You're an idiot. No offense. Or perhaps you should take offense to it. Whatever you want.

Comment

Seeing as how I've made most the post game threads that normally doesn't happen. I don't care who makes the thread, I just get annoyed when people have it written out before the games ends and there is still a chance for somethin to change the outcome. He isn't the only one that has done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                Because you're knee jerking hard. Is Philly better than us? Yes. Atlanta? debatable. New York or Washington?

Cmon now
                JJ on the DL, Hanley hitting for shit and now out injured, Buck reverting to his old offensive liability, Infante not as good as advertised. I won't lay any blame on Cogs, LoMo or Stanton, as they are too young and still developing. The others are Vets, they need to perform better.

Comment

Not weak, just not optimistic about this team. I agree with what Olney said the other day on Mike & Mike. The Marlins have talent, but are just not built to win yet. Maybe next year or 2013 is going to be our time. Have to see what Beinfest can do with more money next year.
                  Did he state reasons for that or is it a "just because" thing?

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                    Seeing as how I've made most the post game threads that normally doesn't happen. I don't care who makes the thread, I just get annoyed when people have it written out before the games ends and there is still a chance for somethin to change the outcome. He isn't the only one that has done it.
                    Guilty.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

JJ on the DL, Hanley hitting for shit and now out injured, Buck reverting to his old offensive liability, Infante not as good as advertised. I won't lay any blame on Cogs, LoMo or Stanton, as they are too young and still developing. The others are Vets, they need to perform better.
                      Since. You proclaimed the season over I guess you have no purpose stayin here.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                        You're an idiot. No offense. Or perhaps you should take offense to it. Whatever you want.
                        Why am I an idiot ? Just because you say so ? Who is the idiot, me or the guy responding to an idiot

Comment

New Yorks offense is better? Washingtons?

What about their pitching?
                          ???

Comment

JJ's coming back.
                            Hanley's a lot better than he's hit this year and he's coming back.
                            Buck is walking more than ever. If anything, he's hitting better than ever just not getting the results yet.
                            Infante is who he is. For what it's worth, he hit the ball well today. He's also awesome defensively.

Good thing we didn't keep Dan Uggla. We'd be the worst team ever right now according to you.
                            --------------------
                            Why am I an idiot ? Just because you say so ? Who is the idiot, me or the guy responding to an idiot
                            I just responded to your great reasons.

Idiot.
                            Last edited by Erick; 06-05-2011, 03:56 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

???
                              I think when all is said and done, we will be in 4th. Why can't I predict that ?

I'm pissed and disappointed, that is how I react. Doesn't make me a bad guy, or an idiot, just a fan.

Comment

No, it makes you an idiot for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X