Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erick View Post
    JJ's coming back.
    Hanley's a lot better than he's hit this year and he's coming back.
    Buck is walking more than ever. If anything, he's hitting better than ever just not getting the results yet.
    Infante is who he is. For what it's worth, he hit the ball well today. He's also awesome defensively.

Good thing we didn't keep Dan Uggla. We'd be the worst team ever right now according to you.
    --------------------

I just responded to your great reasons.

Idiot.
    Thanks for telling us about Hanley, that he's better than what he has shown us. That's been said now for the better part of two seasons now. When is he going to show it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
      I think when all is said and done, we will be in 4th. Why can't I predict that ?

I'm pissed and disappointed, that is how I react. Doesn't make me a bad guy, or an idiot, just a fan.
      You can predict that. I'd like you to answer why you think that.

In what ways are Washington and NY better?

Comment

I think when all is said and done, we will be in 4th. Why can't I predict that ?

I'm pissed and disappointed, that is how I react. Doesn't make me a bad guy, or an idiot, just a fan.
        Because the Mets and Nationals suck.

If you want to predict 3rd, whatever.

You're just overreacting to the worst week of the season thus far this year.

Before this week, the team was 30-21. I guess they just automatically suck now a week later, though. Just because.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
          You can predict that. I'd like you to answer why you think that.

In what ways are Washington and NY better?
          Did I say they were better ? I said one of then would finish ahead of us, not that they are better.

Comment

Thanks for telling us about Hanley, that he's better than what he has shown us. That's been said now for the better part of two seasons now. When is he going to show it ?
            Hanley had a bad year last year? The year before?

Is this a joke?

Comment

Did I say they were better ? I said one of then would finish ahead of us, not that they are better.
              We are better but they will finish higher?

Oh.

Comment

If they're not better, why would you predict them to finish ahead of us? Especially considering that we're already ahead of those two teams by a significant amount.

You should take a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                  We are better but they will finish higher?

Oh.
                  Comes down to how we perform at home. For whatever reason, we are not built to win at Sun Life. That will be the downfall of this team.

Comment

Comes down to how we perform at home. For whatever reason, we are not built to win at Sun Life. That will be the downfall of this team.

Comment

This has to be some type of joke right?

Comment

Check the home record sweetheart. Last year and this year, it ain't pretty.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

well this thread is atleast more fun than the game was

Comment

Check the home record sweetheart. Last year and this year, it ain't pretty.
                              The team had a better record at home than on the road last year, pumpkin.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                                This has to be some type of joke right?
                                Why does it have to be a joke ? How many have we lost in a row at home ?
                                --------------------
                                The team had a better record at home than on the road last year, pumpkin.
                                If you expect to be in the playoffs, you need to be at least 8-10 games over at home.
                                Last edited by Emperor; 06-05-2011, 04:08 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X