No announcement yet.

Phillies Keep Losing, Marlins Do the Same, Florida Falls 3-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I wouldn't mind an Ozzie/Bonifacio combination at 3B/SS against lefties. You can pick where they play.

Then again, I've been wanting Wes Helms off this team for awhile now so my opinion on this probably shouldn't count.

Comment

You could always give him some starts every so often over Infante as well since Emilio can cover second. Infante could use some days off to think about what he's done. And by what he's done, I mean what he hasn't done.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I don't mind Infante playing everyday. At least he's awesome, defensively. It's not as if we'd be upgrading by taking him out of the lineup for a day or two.

Comment

Martinez was hitting .342 since he had been sent back down.

He just had a slow start and hasn't had enough ABs down there to dig his overall numbers out of it.

Comment

I'd like to see CC-Gaby-LoMo-Stanton-Dobbs-Buck-Infante-Ozzie

Worth a try, and it has more flow than Bonifacio/Infante in the 2 hole.

Comment

Thing that tough is CC cause him leading off you don't want to put back to back lefties at the top of the order.. I would like to see Dobbs in the 2 hole.

CC
              Dobbs
              Gaby
              Stanton
              LoMo
              Buck
              Infante
              Ozzie/Boner

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                Doesn't make much sense. People always have extraordinary performances on their birthdays? What the fuck does his Saint have to with anything?

Neg me all you want, that's a silly quote
                It was actually in reference to Volstad being hit hard, but right at Marlin gloves, for the first five or so innings.
                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                - Daft

Comment

Working...
                X