No announcement yet.

Bonertron Successfully Executes Sac Fly Program, Scores Sean Taylor in the 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a totally clean hit. Buster would have been fine had it not been for the unlucky nature of Buster's leg getting caught under him when he was impacted. The fact that Cousins lowered his shoulder into his chest protector rather than just tackling him shows how much he was going in for a clean hit. Just unfortunate and I hope Buster is okay.

Comment

They look like a buncha apes. Ugly team, ugly uniform, and they don't even wipe their butts.

The throw beat him, any baseball player who cares about winning the game tries to do the same.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

By Juan C. Rodriguez
        Sun-Sentinel
        3:42 a.m. EDT, May 26, 2011

SAN FRANCISCO— Shortstop Hanley Ramirez left Wednesday's game in the ninth after he took a Javier Lopez pitch off the right foot.

Diagnosed with a bruise, Ramirez finished the half inning on the bases but did not emerge in the bottom half for defense. After the 7-6, 12-inning victory, Ramirez was still limping in the clubhouse. Manager Edwin Rodriguez does not anticipate Ramirez playing in Thursday's series finale.

Ramirez has started all but three of the Marlins' first 47 games. He missed two with a bruised left leg and appeared in another as a pinch-hitter.
        http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...,1458999.story

Comment

Hanley needs a snickers

Comment

Emilio starting over Hanley isn't really the big of a loss these days.

Comment

Comment

If they throw at us, cool. Don't retaliate. I guess in the grand scheme of things he could have theoretically seen the ball was loose and slid or something.

It really wasn't dirty in the least, though.
                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                - Daft

Comment

MH don't post idiotic posts from other boards. It makes us all dumber.

Comment

I didn't post anything.

Comment

so who posted stuff from the mlb boards?

Comment

I'm not sure what the point was, but it seems like it is ok that we were all retards before, because other people are retards too

Comment

I mean, if I was a Giants fan, I wouldn't fault Cousins for what he did, but I would still need to see him dead. It's business, not personal, Sonny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                            so who posted stuff from the mlb boards?
                            My post was about not actually doing what I said I wanted to do. I just would want to see how they would react if I were to remind them JT Snow did the same exact thing. The situation always looks worse when someone gets hurt so I'm not surprised by their reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
                              I mean, if I was a Giants fan, I wouldn't fault Cousins for what he did, but I would still need to see him dead. It's business, not personal, Sonny.
                              more than half the people on this board would be flipping their shit if Buck was destroyed like Posey was

I'm sure plenty of Giants fans want Cousins' head on a platter

Comment

I would be flipping my head, just like I did on the take out slide on Hanley.

Comment

Working...
                                X