Poor Volstad Outing Along With Quiet Offense Lead to Loss Against Braves, 5-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    What a boring baseball game for Marlins fans. Frustrating too I guess but they just got outplayed.

According to Rich, the Marlins are 2nd to last in hitting w/ RISP this season.
    well they can't get much worse....it has to turn around soon

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
      well they can't get much worse....it has to turn around soon
      Well, they do have a history that you made up of being worse with RISP, so it may not turn around.
      poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        Well, they do have a history that you made up of being worse with RISP, so it may not turn around.
        Season over then?

Comment

I'd prefer these types of runs not occur when facing our own division.

Comment

Considering we have the worst #5 pitcher in the major leagues, I would say yes.
            poop

Comment

Considering we have the worst #5 pitcher in the major leagues, I would say yes.
              The average fan will not care how he stacks up against other low tier rotation starters. All that is cared about is the fact he is sucking and he is doing it on the team they root for.

Comment

why does the # symbol show up as a not equal symbol when you quote it?

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                  The average fan will not care how he stacks up against other low tier rotation starters. All that is cared about is the fact he is sucking and he is doing it on the team they root for.
                  And I will yell at the average fan for being a dummy with no sense of context. It's my cross to bear.
                  poop

Comment

And I will yell at the average fan for being a dummy with no sense of context. It's my cross to bear.
                    It isn't healthy.

Comment

I don't get nearly as mad as I seem to. It's like intellectual excercise for me.
                      poop

Comment

A Marlins02 sighting
                        --------------------
                        The Marlins suck (so far) this year with RISP.

If they do not suck with RISP and all other things stay the same, they are likely to be more competitive in the remaining five games of this road trip.

soflamarlins.com
                        Last edited by Namaste; 04-12-2011, 11:01 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Im gone for one night and this is what I come home to....unacceptable.

Comment

When did Bobbob get so angry at the world?

Comment

I would disagree on the Phillies pitchers' considering they had similar #'s to Volstad and played in the bandbox of Citizen's Bank while Volstad's pitching in one of the more pitcher-friendly parks in the league. Too lazy to look up the other guys.
                              Dolphin Stadium has trended more towards a pitchers park for the past few years.
                              This is still the best.

Comment

I see the discrepancy now. I meant to type hitters park.
                                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                                Noah Perio
                                Jupiter
                                39 AB
                                15 H
                                0 2B
                                0 3B
                                0 HR
                                0 BB
                                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
                                X