No announcement yet.

Ricky Dazzles Over 8; Bill Hall Almost Cancels Season; Marlins Win 4-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Atlanta might have two guys that look like potential lights out set up and closers in Venters and Kimbrel. They look good.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5eWlm7j20&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

OMG, of all the games that I have been to, my phone chose this one to die on me in the third inning. I have been uber-freaked out since Hanley got hurt and had to be helped off the field. I have been thinking the worst that his leg is broke or something. Glad to hear that it's just a bruise.

Great win. I think I was the only Marlin fan in the building but it was fun (aside from Hanley getting hurt). Ricky was fantastic and the offense kind of rallied after Hanley got hurt and won the game.

Comment

Question.

On that Hanley contusion play, does anyone think that Uggla even comes close to fielding that ball that Infante got to? It was actually a really nice play to even get an out, out of that.

Comment

I don't think Uggla would have made one play on the season that Infante has.

I have such confidence on any ball to that side

Comment

Yeah that Infante play kind of got lost in all of that.

Comment

Aside from Hanley, the defense has shown glimmers being much better than last season. Infante has been fantastic at second. CC has been more than adequate in center. Buck has impressed and LoMo doesn't look completely lost out there.

Comment

If Hanley doesn't play tomm which I doubt he will.. Who starts at short? Stanton will prolly be back.. You put Boner at 3rd and Murphy at short?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                    If Hanley doesn't play tomm which I doubt he will.. Who starts at short? Stanton will prolly be back.. You put Boner at 3rd and Murphy at short?
                    Probably. I was expecting him to move over there when Hanley got hurt. I expected Murphy to move over to short but I was totally surprised to see Dobbs go out and play third. I thought Boner would move over and Cousins would go out to right.

Comment

Boner at short, Murphy at 3rd

Comment

Yeah, I think that

Comment

I was listening to the radio station that plays the Astro games on the way home hoping they would make some mention of what happened to Hanley and was laughing hysterically at some of the people that called in. Some guy wanted Pence to drop down a suicide squeeze in the 8th to get Bourn home to score and two people already want the manager fired.

Also, it sprinkled for like a minute or two and the lady sitting behind me totally freaked out. She kept yelling for them to close the roof. I was totally laughing at her inside.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Helms start

Comment

Samesies

Comment

In the post-game clubhouse, Morrison looked worse than Hanley: Morrison had a bloody gash on his upper left arm, an ankle was wrapped in ice and a knee bandaged.

“Apparently there is a wall in left field and it doesn’t move. That really got my hip and my arm,” he said.

“My (right) knee is bothering me from I don’t know what. then I rolled my ankle cutting the ball off (Michael) Bourn hit in the eighth.

“We won so I’ll take it.”

Despite his ailments, Logan said he plans to play tomorrow. “I don’t think we have anybody else left to play,” he said with a laugh.
                                Florida Marlins pitcher Ricky Nolasco digs deep in the clutch

Comment

Working...
                                X