X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easily

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
      I'm having a hard time remembering whether I was there for the McGwire game. I remember being at a game where he sent one into the stratosphere. (So, a 497 ft. shot sounds about right) Was there another game like that?
      Yeah, to dead center off Livan (I believe it was Livan).
      --------------------
      Originally posted by Hugg View Post
      Lo Duca homering on the first pitch of his Marlins career when he didn't get to the stadium until after the game started should be on here
      Good call. If we didn't get Manzanillo'd that game, that's a top moment in franchise history.
      Last edited by Swifty; 03-30-2011, 06:50 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Termel fucking Sledge.

Comment

Does anyone remember?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8wS8ZnIgM[/ame]

One of my favorite home runs.

Comment

this is all moot. Stanton will have all 10 spots by 6 months from now.
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Three homers in the 97 WS could have been included - Moises Alou's fist pump shot in Game 1, CJ's Upper Deck shot also in Game 1 (I still remember the newspaper article about the fan who caught it barehanded because he told his son they were sitting too far from home for a glove), and Bobby Bo's homer in Game 7 to put us back in the game.

Also kind of already mentioned, but the Castro/Mordecai back-to-back homers were awesome.
              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
              - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                McGwire's 59th shouldn't be on that list, Griffey's 600th should.
                I expected Griffey's 600th to be on there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X