No announcement yet.

3B Search: Looks Likes It's Boner or Donnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominguez was officially reassigned this morning.

Comment

if it's Pedro Feliz I'm not going to be very feliz
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Buster_ESPN Buster Olney
        The Royals have not been contacted by the Marlins about Pedro Feliz; Florida will look at internal options for the next few days at 3B.
        Twit

Comment

Murphy > Feliz

I heard Chavez is not moving too good defensively, guess he might be out of the question too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
            Matt Dominguez experiment is over
            But it's far from over.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by Pikop Andropov View Post
              And the NL East [will] features 2 extreme pitchers parks (including one he'd play in 81 times) as well as the NL being the pitcher-friendly league.
              Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              Phinshark isn't an extreme pitcher's park. It's a moderate pitchers park.

Also, the NL being pitcher friendly doesn't really have any effect on a position player. The reason it's pitcher friendly is because there's no DH, which has no impact on hitters.
              The new ballpark will be PETCO East.

Comment

I'm pulling for Murphy, at least temporarily.... any of the others don't make much sense to me

Despite the Wood love I don't see any reason to go out and get him. The only guy it makes sense to me to go after would be Gordon, but he's slated for the outfield.
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Oh my Gawds, I just looked at Feliz's 2010 statistics. Please no. I rather have Boner--that's saying a lot.

Comment

Yea, he was brutal last year. I used to be a fan, but not so much anymore.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

his defense isn't even good anymore

Comment

Pedro Feliz has not been capable since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                          his defense isn't even good anymore
                          Yes.

At this point, we are guaranteed two black holes in the line-up. The best option is putting together the best defensive combination at 2B and 3B. Right now, I think that's Boner at 3B and Infante at 2B.

Comment

I'm inlined to agree with you there, but I don't think Murphy is a butcher at 3B. I'd rather have Boner as a super sub/off the bench

Comment

I don't remember what Murphy looked like at 3B last year. I was just going on the info I had. It could go either way. Maybe Murphy can put together something offensively. You know Boner isn't.

Comment

exactly. and while speed in the lineup would be nice, I'd rather take a shot at something with upside. It's not like Boner lit the world up at 3B when he got the shot in 09, in fact he looked pretty rough
                                --------------------
                                I know maybe I'm biased but it is just absurd to me that the club is not even THINKING about moving Coghlan back to the infield
                                Last edited by emkayseven; 03-24-2011, 11:28 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X