X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update:

Manny_Navarro Manny Navarro
    Good news for #Marlins. Ace Josh Johnson threw his first bullpen since going on the DL, felt good. Expects return 7-16

Comment

The tweet I read about JJ was that he threw 20 pitches, will throw another bullpen Sunday and should be activated shortly after the All-Star break when he's eligible.

Comment

getting shoulder checked out by another doctor for precautionary reasons

Comment

See ya next year JJ.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

yup
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

...the doctor he is seeing is Dr James Andrews

he must be miserable sometimes with so many people dreading when they have to see him

Comment

JoeFrisaro: #Marlins the doctor Josh Johnson is seeing is Dr. James Andrews. Again the thought is it's precautionary
                /Twitter

*Cue dramatic music*

The doctor who's name strikes fear in the minds of every fan around the world.

Comment

Well, it's been fun.
                  --------------------
                  I'd love to know the percentage of players that see him and don't leave without having some surgery performed.
                  Last edited by Swifty; 06-28-2011, 05:57 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

It depends if you truly believe this is precautionary or if he actually has some pain. I'd like to believe they just want to make sure everything is clean in there.

Comment

But why get a second opinion (which is what it is, he hasn't been treating with Andrews) this late in the game?

Send him for a second opinion when he was still on the no-throw.

Comment

joecapMARLINS joe capozzi
                        JJ says shoulder does not feel 100 pct, is why he's going to c dr Andrews tomorro #Marlins
                        Video is for sound purposes only.
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40[/ame]

Comment

Yeah, 2013.

Comment

He's going to be out for the whole duration of his contract.

Comment

and we'll never sign anyone to an extension again and point to this as why
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

"It's not great." - Beinberg

http://twitter.com/#!/joecapMARLINS/...95228397068288

Comment

Working...
                                X