Frisaro says there is.

Comment

SUCK IT SAMSON!

Fuckin fag
        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          Samson says we have yet to sign Javier Vazquez and laughed at LeBatard when he mentioned the no-trade clause.
          I hate Samson as much as the next guy but this lacks context.

Samson laughed at LeBatard because he said the team has given no trade clauses in the past, notably to the breast implants (see LeBatard's column about the Pudge signing) and that they will do it on one year deals when necessary.

Comment

The interview is probably on their site already. I wasn't exactly paying attention during the whole interview and just remember it that way.

Comment

I still hate him.
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

“Our scouts are watching all season and watching potential free agents as we headed toward the off-season. Our scouts had seen Javier pitch, know the player, did not see a drop off in velocity and saw the same competitor that we’ve seen in the last decade.
                It's official- Javier Vazquez joins Florida Marlins rotation

Are they talking about over the course of the year because there's been articles posted in here about his velocity being down from last year?

Comment

"I had a really tough year last year," Vazquez said. "I can say that I don't know what happened to my velocity. Now, I'm working with a physical therapist in Puerto Rico. I've always worked hard with my offseason program with my arm. I guess I'm to the point in my career where I'm 34 now and I have a lot of innings in my arm. I have started working with my physical therapist on my exercising and stretching."

According to an MRI he took during his physical, Vazquez is completely healthy.

"I feel good. My arm feels great," Vazquez said. "I can't say right now that [2010] was injury related, because it wasn't. In the MRI, everything was clean."
                  http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...s_mlb&c_id=mlb

Comment

Working...
                  X