Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see Mark Rypdjcnaksuzki and one of their catchers.

Comment

• LoMoMarlins: Twitter pool for Uggs up to $48,002,320 PLUS some KFC coupons, a Cody Ross bobblehead, a couple of Super Saturday tix, a batch of brownies.

LoMoMarlins: Oh, and a couple hundred Nicaraguan Cordobas (US Value - unknown)
      /Twitter

Comment

• The Cody bobblehead may seal the deal, or it may just make Dan wistfully think of the past, when he and Cody would frolic in the meadow after an early afternoon picnic.

Comment

• I kind of don't like how some of the guys are lobbying for him to be resigned. They should feel insulted Uggla doesn't want to play with them. This is not their "bosses" problem. This is "Dans" problem.

But I do like that LoMo has a sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
            I kind of don't like how some of the guys are lobbying for him to be resigned. They should feel insulted Uggla doesn't want to play with them. This is not their "bosses" problem. This is "Dans" problem.

But I do like that LoMo has a sense of humor.
            LoMo is fucking hilarious. If you have a Twitter account, I highly recommend following him.

Comment

• Disagree, I think he sucks

Also: Him and Bryan Petersen lobbying for Uggla is getting annoying

Comment

• I don't like it when Ramp gets angry about Twitter accounts.

Comment

• I don't like when mibs posts twitterers

Comment

• Zach Stewart is nasty. I got to see him in Carolina when he was with the Reds in 09. He was just straight-up nasty, don't know how else to put it. Some view him as a closer but I like him as a starter.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Personally, I would play Coghlan in CF and Emilio at 2B before I'd do the opposite.

I'd rather have a crap CF and an awesome 2B than a mediocre CF and a mediocre 2B.

If we had Matty D at 3B and Hanley is trying this year, we'd actually have a damn good IF defense for a change. Coghlan is Uggla at 2B.

/lone dissenter
                      --------------------
                      Oh I should clarify that Coghlan in CF is fucking stupid, but I'm just saying if I had to chose between 1 of the 2.
                      Last edited by HUGG; 11-14-2010, 05:20 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• But Coghlan is a natural second baseman. I saw him play for a year there and I don't remember him being a bad second baseman at all.

Comment

• Sorry Beef but here's another.

Baker is getting into the campaign to sign Uggla, too.

manbearwolf: I've got 8 euro in change left over from my trip. Convert that to $ for #Uggla RT @LoMoMarlins: This is quickly turning into a bake sale...
                          /Twitter

Comment

• Too bad the original offer is off the table.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I like bake sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                                Personally, I would play Coghlan in CF and Emilio at 2B before I'd do the opposite.

I'd rather have a crap CF and an awesome 2B than a mediocre CF and a mediocre 2B.

If we had Matty D at 3B and Hanley is trying this year, we'd actually have a damn good IF defense for a change. Coghlan is Uggla at 2B.

/lone dissenter
                                --------------------
                                Oh I should clarify that Coghlan in CF is fucking stupid, but I'm just saying if I had to chose between 1 of the 2.
                                Would rather give up singles than extra base hits.

Comment

Working...
                                X