Clear All

season back off.

Comment

Say it ain't so, Ronny.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

the stormtrooper succumbed to the darkside

Comment

stormtroopers don't go the dark side. they're already there.

c'mon pal

Comment

thanks for your star wars lesson, brah

Comment

``I am horrifically embarrassed,'' Marlins president David Samson said. ``I am embarrassed on behalf of Ronny, on behalf of the entire baseball organization. Of course, we're embarrassed.''
              Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/2...#ixzz0xCSNFsVk

Not just embarrassed. Horrifically embarrassed.

Comment

He's so dramatic.

Comment

Stay classy, David.

Comment

I'm horrifically embarrassed that man plays a role in running the organization I'm a fan of.

Comment

+1.

Any chance we non-tender him now?
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Methinks Paulino has played his last game as a Marlin, at least if team Prez David Samson has anything to say about it.

Samson plays it cool, but the dude was really ticked off by Paulino’s transgressions.
                        “Horrifically embarrassed,” is how he put it. “Extraordinarily disappointed.”

And he wasn’t buying the “diet-pills-made-a-mistake” excuse offered up by Paulino.

Samson said even a minor league player just signed to a contract gets all the information they need “in Spanish, Creole, French, English, Japanese…” to be able to avoid banned substances.

“It is beyond rational reason” how someone could fail, Samson said. Ouch.

Asked if he felt there was a difference between a diet pill and steroids, Samson had this to say:

“Anything that you take that violates the commissioner’s policy against performance enhancing substances is exactly the same in my mind. I don’t care if it is a Flintstone’s vitamin or something in a hypodermic needle,” he said.

Like I said, I think Paulino played his last game Thursday in Pittsburgh for the Marlins.

Paulino’s departure leaves the Marlins with Brett Hayes and Brad Davis, who have 17 starts combined.

John Baker’s arm will be tested this week, but he won’t be back until September, under the “best case scenario.”
                        Marlins brass not happy with Paulino…

Comment

Methinks Paulino has played his last game as a Marlin, at least if team Prez David Samson has anything to say about it.

Samson plays it cool, but the dude was really ticked off by Paulino’s transgressions.
                          “Horrifically embarrassed,” is how he put it. “Extraordinarily disappointed.”

And he wasn’t buying the “diet-pills-made-a-mistake” excuse offered up by Paulino.

Samson said even a minor league player just signed to a contract gets all the information they need “in Spanish, Creole, French, English, Japanese…” to be able to avoid banned substances.

“It is beyond rational reason” how someone could fail, Samson said. Ouch.

Asked if he felt there was a difference between a diet pill and steroids, Samson had this to say:

“Anything that you take that violates the commissioner’s policy against performance enhancing substances is exactly the same in my mind. I don’t care if it is a Flintstone’s vitamin or something in a hypodermic needle,” he said.

Like I said, I think Paulino played his last game Thursday in Pittsburgh for the Marlins.

Paulino’s departure leaves the Marlins with Brett Hayes and Brad Davis, who have 17 starts combined.

John Baker’s arm will be tested this week, but he won’t be back until September, under the “best case scenario.”
                          Marlins brass not happy with Paulino…

Comment

Bye dan jennings

ohwait

Comment

!EAHEAHEHAHEAHEAHEAHEA!
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I actually think that's about as likable as Samson's ever been. I personally don't care much about PED's and stuff, but the lame excuses are old.

Comment

Working...
                                X