• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srsly.

Comment

• I'll wear my rainbow with pride.
      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• It's gonna be fun when Kaydge, Ramp and I are the only ones who like them.

Comment

• I will Ric Flair to them no matter how loud they are. Space Odyssey bitches!
          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
            We get it. You don't like Miami.
            There's a right way and a wrong way to do Miami. The Marlins were doing it right (along with the Heat and Dolphins) but I'm terrified the new unis will make shit by Britto look tasteful. Doesn't matter, I'll still buy a cap at least.

---
            - Sent from my StarTac using Doc Brown's DeLorean
            This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• The Dolphins do not do it right. Those Aqua pants are the worst in the NFL. They should be outlawed and burned forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fish Tank Frenzy View Post
                The Dolphins do not do it right. Those Aqua pants are the worst in the NFL. They should be outlawed and burned forever.
                I think the logos blow but the colors work and fits the town thematically. The original Dolphins colors and logos are considerably better though.

---
                - Sent from my StarTac using Doc Brown's DeLorean

Comment

• Yeah, Dolphin colors actually kind of nicely with Miami. Way better than an orange/blue concoction would (or a rainbow).
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

• From the logo board:

I don't think I said that about the jersey. I think I mentioned "identity".

It's not necessarily the uniforms or the hats themselves, ie hat logo or wordmark, more
                    what might be called the "primary" logo that is..meh to me. To me it ruins the entire identity.
                    The main color doesn't help either in my opinion. I'll let you guys be the judge though. I'm just
                    one man.

I will say that they will still sell a fishing boat load of merchandise anyway, just because
                    it is new. Who knows, it might be fantastic on the field as well.

Comment

• I bet it's an Anime Marlin with a thumbs up. Like a cross between Billy and Mr. Sparkle.
                      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Buddy Christ + Billy the Marlin + 1970s Houston Astros?

Comment

• I have no problem with the Aqua and Orange scheme its the aqua pants that I have a problem with, they are hideous! They should only be allowed to wear white pants, it was possibly the only thing Saban did right in his tenure in Miami, they never wore the aqua pants.

Comment

• All white is my favorite Dolphins uniform.

I'm not big on the aqua pants, but I don't hate them either. I guess I just like it to be switched up every now and again.

Comment

• Creamsicle in action:

I think creamsicle is a neat color for a league that is obsessed with red and blue.

Comment

• If the logo wasn't so fruity looking, those uniforms would absolutely kill it.

Comment

Working...
                                X