No announcement yet.

Stadium Webcam Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove past yesterday and they've got all of the permanent roof panels up on the right side of that picture. It looks so very, very cool.
    poop

Comment

fucking surreal
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Progress on the dugouts. Notice how close the dugouts are to homeplate (that mesh fence).

Comment

It is safe to assume there will be fences there, right?
          poop

Comment

Where at the edge of the dugouts? Yes.

Comment

Yeah.
              poop

Comment

Yeah, I believe the renderings show railings/fences there at the dugout edges.

Comment

LoMo's gonna get hit again
                  LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Railings are a feature recently introduced at newer ballparks. When Joe Robbie was converted to baseball no railings was more of the norm. Players in the past have openly complained at how dangerous the dugouts at SLF Stadium are.

Remember LoDuca going into the dugout to make a catch as a Dodger? Can't do that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody Ross Chant View Post
                      Railings are a feature recently introduced at newer ballparks. When Joe Robbie was converted to baseball no railings was more of the norm. Players in the past have openly complained at how dangerous the dugouts at SLF Stadium are.

Remember LoDuca going into the dugout to make a catch as a Dodger? Can't do that now.
                      Isn't that disallowed now anyway?

Comment

Here's a link to a ABC/Local 10 story on the ballpark's progress, which is now 47% complete.

http://www.justnews.com/video/25517010/index.html

At 2:12, there's a great shot of the south side of the interior of the stadium, showing us some of the progress of the areas we can't see on the cameras.

Comment

For those who don't watch it, Samson said season ticket holders for 2012 have already surpassed 2011. Not sure if that number includes full season equivalents (2 40 game plans equal 1).

Comment

Comment

Here's a link to new aerial shots (as of Oct. 27th).

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/fla/p...f15885588.html

Comment

Hi folks, I went by the ballpark today and took a video (posted below). I wrote this in the description, but wanted to make sure you all saw it - I was trying to hold the phone/camera while driving (looking at the road, not at the screen!), so forgive me if it's not always on the ballpark, also around 1:30 in or so I was stupid and flipped it sideways thinking I could get you all a bigger picture, but I didn't think of how the image wouldn't be flipped with it - if anyone has a way to alter that part of the video, I'm open to suggestions; now I know for next time!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeuKG9xFlP8[/ame]
                                Last edited by rmc523; 11-03-2010, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X