• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Cool.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Anyone know why they haven't been working this week?

Comment

Samson fired the foreman so everything is at a standstill until a replacement is found. I heard the candidate they wanted demanded 15 minute breaks every 4 hours and he was disqualified for making too many demands.

Comment

Really? Why?

I don't know if you know and obviously I don't know all the nitty-gritty details, but it seemed like everything was going so well - isn't it ahead of schedule and under-(or at least at-) budget?

Sheesh, what is it fire everybody month or something?

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
              Anyone know why they haven't been working this week?
              They have been working. It just looks like they are starting to clear the area where the workers have been parking for the parking garages. If you look at the webcams, you can see there is just as many people working at the site as always. Plus, you can see the start of the retractable roof going up on the track closest to the main webcam.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                Really? Why?

I don't know if you know and obviously I don't know all the nitty-gritty details, but it seemed like everything was going so well - isn't it ahead of schedule and under-(or at least at-) budget?

Sheesh, what is it fire everybody month or something?
                Methinks he was making a joke.

Comment

It was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
                    Samson fired the foreman so everything is at a standstill until a replacement is found. I heard the candidate they wanted demanded 15 minute breaks every 4 hours and he was disqualified for making too many demands.

No this is actually a true story(well, we don't know for sure because we weren't there) but based on several outbreaks of Bush League's Disease in the past a reasonably thinking individual could conclude that the following happened:

Samson (and his senior contractor) trotted his soon to be replacement foreman out to the press when he let the original foreman go (who was thought to be headed to a pretty big worksite in Atlanta in the near future anyway).

Problem was, outbreaks of Bush League's Disease are unpredictable (they call them flare ups) and Samson and his cohorts hadn't actually sat down and discussed the intricacies of being a foreman on such a big project and they hadn't forecasted that maybe the new foreman wanted to mold the stadium in his own way and not be told by some checkered dress shirt wearing foreman in the sky what materials he would be using day in and day out etc.

Again, WE WERE NOT THERE SO WE DON'T REALLY KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED OR NOT but................

Comment

overkill

Comment

FishFF

Fuck off

Daft

Comment

You guys are adorably retarded for each other. Why don't you fuck already?

I've made a lot of man-on-man sodomy reference recently...
                          Last edited by Bobbob1313; 07-01-2010, 01:22 PM.
                          poop

Comment

Coulda been anyone, don't be embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
                              They have been working. It just looks like they are starting to clear the area where the workers have been parking for the parking garages. If you look at the webcams, you can see there is just as many people working at the site as always. Plus, you can see the start of the retractable roof going up on the track closest to the main webcam.
                              They've done a little bit, but not much - the webcam the past 2 days has show maybe 8 cars there total in and out over the entire 2 day span. Last week, and in weeks/months past, the workers (with tons of cars) were there from 7am (if not earlier) until at least 5-6pm.

I suppose some workers could just be waiting for materials to arrive, but ALL of them? I don't think so.

Originally posted by Festa View Post
                              It was a joke.
                              Oops

Comment

I was at the site today. The north side has no cars because they have begun working on the parking garages. Workers now park on the south side or along side the streets and avenues.

The site is as busy as its ever been. They are enclosing the centerfield access () and the scaffolding and cranes for the retractable roof are going up on the west side. Pics later on this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X