• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Robertson 2010

Because the 'stache isn't trash.

Because Jay Voss?

Comment

JoeFrisaro: #Marlins Most likely Nate won't be starting any more. Nothing officially announced. Could be headed to pen
      joecapMARLINS: #Marlins manager Edwin rodriguez wouldn't say that Nate Robertson will make his next scheduled start.
      /Twitter

Comment

I wonder who we'll call up to replace him in the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
          I wonder who we'll call up to replace him in the rotation.
          Andrew Miller.

Comment

Looking at the setup of the AAA rotation, only one of the two guys that would be the most likely to be recalled could make that next start and still pitch this week. And he's not a lefty.

But I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high or this could be really ugly if it's not.

Comment

Sean West.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                Looking at the setup of the AAA rotation, only one of the two guys that would be the most likely to be recalled could make that next start and still pitch this week. And he's not a lefty.

But I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high or this could be really ugly if it's not.
                Yup.

Rick VandenHurk.

Comment

Volstad?
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Tom Mastny's been pretty good. We should give him a look.

Comment

That's not very likely. West was shaky in his last start and he doesn't start again until Thursday. He's only have 2 days of rest before that Sunday start. Volstad starts tomorrow and could start on Sunday on short rest.

Mastny was the odd man out of the rotation when Volstad was sent there. He hasn't started in two weeks.

Comment

As someone who cares about the dude so much...why do you want Volstad starting on short rest?

Comment

So he'll be rested.

Righties are hitting .171 off him

Man, I'm not even sure I'm kidding anymore. We should give him a shot.

Comment

I'm now going to rep every one of mba's posts involving Volstad. This is pure entertainment.

Comment

Hugg, he wouldn't be stretched out. Having two not-stretched out guys in the rotation is murder on the bullpen.
                              --------------------
                              He really is repping my posts.

Yes, I'm getting my hopes up but is it really that much of a surprise that I posted a semi-news related tweet. I do this a lot with everyone. Go check out the news forum.
                              Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 07-20-2010, 09:30 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                              X