Marlins Get Ready to Have a Debatable Home Run Celebration at New Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
    Did he mix up the word "when" and MikeStanton27 or is that a twittery thing to do?
    "How pissed are you going to be at Stanton when..."

Also, this is awesome.

Comment

• Oh, I get it. I thought the @ was a twittery thing that needs to be attached to every name but I see how it makes sense.

Comment

• I got you.

Comment

• weird, that vid has been on facebook since july, but i posted it here and it went viral. there are now a ton of articles about it, all negative. hopefully samson/loria get the hint.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGWJbcTvL_M[/ame]

This is what's missing.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcellis View Post
              weird, that vid has been on facebook since july, but i posted it here and it went viral. there are now a ton of articles about it, all negative. hopefully samson/loria get the hint.
              Not many people check the Miami-Dade country department of cultural affairs facebook page for these types of things.

Comment

• Holy bleep, the Marlins are getting a ton of negative publicity. First the logo, and now this.

Comment

• I think it's great. People actually talking about the Marlins for once.

I hope every fucking fan cringes when Hanley blasts that first homerun in the bottom of the 1st inning in the first game of the year. I hope some people throw up.

Comment

• I'll be booing. Maybe it's suppose to go off for the opposing team when they homer.

Comment

• Our front office is really great at marketing and designing things people want to buy.

As an aside, it's been really funny to see Maury Brown's evolution from someone who summarized other people's articles to actual journalist who posts original ideas. Now that he's not linking to other people's articles he takes every opportunity to take a shit on anything Florida baseball related. He must be bitter at how Samson used his group, Oregon Stadium Campaign, as a pawn in his game of chicken with the City of Miami.

http://www.bizofbaseball.com/index.p...news&Itemid=56

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                        I'll be booing. Maybe it's suppose to go off for the opposing team when they homer.
                        I bet it will look alot better than the cartoon. Also, you booing will be amusing.

Comment

• Yeah, it doesn't help that the animation was put together by someone with really bad Photoshop skillz.

Comment

• MH will be telling everyone willing to listen that he loved it all along and that he never ever said he would boo after a homerun as a result of the hideous/hilarious feature.

Like LeBron

Comment

• Wrong sir.

Comment

• Lies!

Comment

Working...
                                X