• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVdqwD_bcPs[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by dgriot View Post
      I'm kinda at this point, too. Pretty much every dedicated major leage homerun is borne out of a roadside attraction/regional carnival (e.g., Bernie Brewer's slide, Mets' big apple, etc.). May as well take that spirit to the next level.
      I agree. Is it ridiculous? Sure. Is it any more ridiculous then a giant yellow slide for a mascot to slide down or a big train with a load of oranges? Not really. Let's see what this ends up looking like in real life. It has the potential to end up being pretty cool looking.

Comment

• I think this is beyond ridiculous than any other HR celebrations out there and it isn't even close. This looks like it should be in a crappy carnival somewhere.

Comment

• One of those awesomely hilariously crappy carnivals from a horror movie

Comment

• It's so fucking bad that it's kind of awesome in a depressing sort of way.

I would have loved to sit in on the meetings while they were discussing this thing and listen to the logic behind it.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeWlJ4FpUCU[/ame]

Comment

• I want the worst home run thing ever.

I want other teams fans to be fucking pissed cause we homered and that piece of shit goes off again.

Who the fuck cares. We hit a home run. You'll be too busy masturbating to Stanton's 490 foot bomb to notice that shit.

I think they should add a giant FUCK YOU that lights up.

Comment

• If I'm watching on tv, I will go from clapping to falling-on-the-floor-seizure-laughing when the camera cuts to that thing.

Comment

• It will be like the tomahawk chop!

Comment

• It will not be racist

Comment

• Is this grounds to get a refund for the tickets I just bought ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                          Who the fuck cares. We hit a home run. You'll be too busy masturbating to Stanton's 490 foot bomb to notice that shit.

I think they should add a giant FUCK YOU that lights up.
                          You just won the internetz.

Comment

• @LoMoMarlins: If this "home run feature" thing is legit http://t.co/MEWeBuQS how pissed are you going to be @MikeStanton27 when he drops 50 in 2012?
                            /Twitter

Leave it to LoMo to give his two cents. Nice to know the players hate it, too.

Comment

• Did he mix up the word "when" and MikeStanton27 or is that a twittery thing to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                                /Twitter

Leave it to LoMo to give his two cents. Nice to know the players hate it, too.
                                The fact he hates it makes me like it even more

and how fucking dumb is he to ridicule something the guy paying his checks is having put in his stadium?

Comment

Working...
                                X