No announcement yet.

Renyel Pinto the Punk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...so is it safe to assume he'll be arrested once he resurfaces in Miami?

Comment

At the FSU bball game last night, all the human hamburger looking male cheerleaders called each other bro.

Also, this group of 4 loser guys did too. They danced like fags, not gay fags but annoying fags, during all the stoppages of play. Then their friends who were girls arrived. It was the four fattest bitches in the arena.

Yay Pintbros!

Comment

Originally posted by yandro View Post
        ...so is it safe to assume he'll be arrested once he resurfaces in Miami?
        yes, that is typically how it works. i don't know exactly how fla misdemeanor law works, but i'd imagine that pinto would be able to plea by mail if he wanted to and just avoid ever appearing in court.

if pinto's attorney is smart, he'll advise pinto to turn himself in when he comes back to florida, because that makes it likely the judge who's present at his first appearance will ror him and he can just resolve the case at his pretrial. although i guess posting bail won't be an issue for him, so maybe that's not even necessary.

Comment

Hopefully he gets arrested on Opening Day.

Comment

Saying bro aint cool anymore? I am going to have to change my entire lexicon now. Srsly.
            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
            Noah Perio
            Jupiter
            39 AB
            15 H
            0 2B
            0 3B
            0 HR
            0 BB
            .385/.385/.385

Comment

For some reason Miami-Dade has been going bonkers serving arrest warrents for even unpaid parking tickets or unpaid traffic tickets.
              4 Parking tickets in south beach and a speeding ticket got my cousins license suspended and the cops showed up to the house a month later to arrest him.
              He might be picked up soon enough. Can't outrun this one.

Comment

Working...
              X