November 2009 Stadium Construction Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 2009 Stadium Construction Update

Columns on the northside (3B side) of the stadium were completed a few weeks ago

Corner of 6th and 16th where the homplate entrance, plaza and reflecting pool will be.

Facing east, this is the first base side of the stadium.

Homeplate entrance. The rebar will become the column that will support the roof when it is open.

The plaza facing south.

Facing northeast, this is the southwest corner of the stadium site. This view will be obstructed by apartments and the garage in 2012.

Facing north, this is the outside of what will be the rightfield corner.

Roughly rightfield corner, facing east. Stephen Clark Building in the background.

Just to give you some prospective on how massive the roof's super columns are. This is on the south side (right/center field).

This is roughly the outer structure of what will be leftcenter/dead center

I didn't realize until later, but the area to the left infront of the fence is the ditch Hunt/Moss had to dig to keep run off from going into the storm drains and the Miami River.
    Last edited by Party; 11-09-2009, 10:25 PM.

:mjpop

Comment

That is the best response yet to any news on the stadium.

Comment

It's real.
        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Great stuff...thanks for posting.

Comment

Fap fap fap.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

It's polluting the Miami river.

Comment

You're polluting my thread.

Comment

my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my

Comment

It's MY thread on MY forum. I took MY pictures with MY sister's camera. I'd appreciate it if you didn't pollute MY thread.

Comment

IVE SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE!

Comment

Working...
                      X