No announcement yet.

Logan Morrison, 1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gaby 1B-Logan LF is better than Logan 1B-CC LF. Especially if CC can play a decent 3B.
    poop

Comment

Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
      I love what LoMo is doing but for some reason I would rather have Gaby back batting second, where he did well, and have LoMo in the middle of the order behind Stanton. Logan's power is going to come. Probably 20 a year, give or take a few. Am I the only one who kinda wants this? (Cogs, Gaby, H2R, Uggla Stanton, LoMo, Maybin, C, P)
      Until Logan starts powering out the homers, I have no issues with him in the 2 hole

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        I think Gaby 1B-Logan LF is better than Logan 1B-CC LF. Especially if CC can play a decent 3B.
        I agree with that.

Comment

From ESPN's Stats and Info:

• Logan Morrison picked up a hit in the Florida Marlins victory over the Washington Nationals and has now reached base in 30 straight games. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the last rookie with a longer streak was his teammate Hanley Ramirez. Ramirez reached in 36 straight games as a rookie in 2006.
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

This lineup is scary good for the future with LoMo.

Comment

Streak ova. Logan had a hell of a run. He wasn't happy with the umpires last night.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObpBqMzY0PM[/ame]

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I'm pretty sure Logan's dad passed away last night/today.

Shortly after 9pm last night my hero, Thomas Morrison passed away. To the world he may have been just a somebody, but to this somebody he was my world
                LoMo tweet

Comment

. RIP

For those that don't remember his dad had lung cancer.
                  Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-09-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I'm glad he got to see his son play in the bigs.

RIP.

Comment

• Yea, he seemed like he was having so much fun being able to see Logan play in the show. At least he got to see that.
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• RIP.
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Logan Morrison 2011: Nobody Likes a Douche If He Can't Produce

LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison
                          My "flu like symptoms" meant I spent a good portion of today peeing...out of my ass. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday w/ that visual.
                          Twitter sent me a Rule Book. I threw em a Curveball- i cant read #JUCO RT @9Nickel: LoMo I dont think ur using Twitter properly @danieltosh
                          If i dont perform u can verbally attack me via Twitter RT @CantBMoreTony: @LoMoMarlins gimme 1 reason why I should pick u on my fantasy team
                          LoMo is the best
                          Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                          Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                          Tom Koehler(4-0)
                          AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

• I love LoMo. He seems like such a fun guy. He is always saying some crazy stuff on Twitter.

Comment

• lol:

Sharktits RT@DodgerChik3155: @LoMoMarlins What should fans yell so you know we follow you on twitter??
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison
                                Just hanging out at the house, tidying up. I hate it when i misplace my hand grenades & Civil War musket...
                                fun shot at Longoria

Comment

Working...
                                X