No announcement yet.

Logan Morrison, 1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guess is that he did stupid things and then turned around with a giant grin and looked at the Swifts while nodding his head up and down to see if they were all laughing with him

Comment

• He was there, wearing black, he left early. I blame him for the collapse. He left when it was "over".
      --------------------
      Beef, he did do that!
      Last edited by Swifty; 06-26-2011, 02:17 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
        nor was anybody really doing so before he began to hit like crap this month.
        he joined the douche academy when he publicly bitched about dan uggla not being respected when we wouldn't offer him that extra year

Comment

• Title of this thread should be "Why Triple-A Was Invented."

Comment

• Funny enough, he's right around an .800 OPS now which is realistically what we should have probably expected.
            poop

Comment

• He sure fell off a cliff to get there.

Comment

• .265/.350/.460 ----> AAA!

Really...it's a good thing I'm not the one saying the stupid, semi-joke things in this thread. It would probably have a billion responses, if that were the case.

Comment

• Climb down off that cross, Erick. You're nobody's martyr.
                  poop

Comment

• You are a silly man, Erick.

Comment

• I just find it funny how there was a thread created for the dumb argument we had when I called Wes Helms "Aunty" (someone who actually sucks), yet the majority are on board thinking it's cool calling Logan Morrison a "tool," and now we have a guy saying he should go to AAA, despite the fact that he's a second-year player with an .OPS over .800.

Weeeee...

Comment

• Try harder to not care.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                          Try harder to not care.
                          I would, but certain people on here tend to care a lot. It's serious business, apparently.

Comment

• Calling someone a "tool" because you dislike their public persona is a lot less stupid than calling a player a woman because he's not good at baseball.
                            poop

Comment

• Hugg's delivery of the funnies is a lot better than what you are capable of, Erick.

Also, Logan Morrison sure seems like a giant douche. He's not LeBron, so people here won't mind not pretending that he isn't a douchecock.

Comment

• I don't get your definition of douche, but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X