Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's so dreamy
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• MIAMI GARDENS — Logan Morrison got an earful Tuesday from manager Edwin Rodriguez, who wasn't happy when the injured outfielder ran on the field to celebrate the Marlins' victory in the bottom of the ninth inning Monday night.

"We had a conversation, a very mature conversation,' Rodriguez said. "It was - How do you call that? - a monologue, with his eyes open.'

Morrison went on the disabled list last week with a sprained left arch. He had the cast removed Monday afternoon, but the foot is far from being healed.

Rodriguez didn't see Morrison leap up the steps and celebrate with his teammates after Omar Infante's two-out single. But after being alerted by a team trainer, Rodriguez went to a video monitor to see the replay.

"When I looked at the picture, there he is, right in the middle,' Rodriguez said.

By then, the players had left the clubhouse. So, Rodriguez's first order of business Tuesday to talk to Morrison. He wouldn't share exactly what he said.

"You don't want to know,' Rodriguez said, rolling his eyes. The gist of it: "You have to be smarter." Rodriguez said Morrison got the message.

Post-game celebrations are a delicate topic for the Marlins. Last July, Chris Coghlan suffered a season-ending knee injury while celebrating a walk-off win.

"Chris Coghlan last year and now Logan Morrison,' Rodriguez said. "We can laugh now - nothing happened.'

The Marlins, who have nine come-from-behind wins this season, have had a few on-the-field celebrations, including players applying the shaving cream pie-in-the-face, which is how Coghlan got hurt last summer.

But Rodriguez noted that even those celebrations have been toned down.

"I like it. Times change,' he said with a laugh. "We have to make adjustments."
      http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/...s/1435074.html

Comment

• Edwin sounds like a bad-ass in that article.

Comment

• I really like Edwin. And LoMo, I like him too.

Comment

• I was very worried last when I saw him running.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• LoMo claims this is a baby picture of him. I'm skeptical but it's hilarious anyways.

http://plixi.com/p/96890453

Comment

• literally if you wanted to end your skepticism you could just type "baby kissing doll" into google image search
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I didn't care enough to waste my time doing that.

Comment

• Manny_Navarro Manny Navarro
                    Hanley Ramirez said he'll sign Logan Morrison's cast, up for auction on e-Bay, when the team returns to Miami.
                    He said he was never asked.

Comment

• LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison
                      What do u think?RT @EazyESachs @LoMoMarlins I heard he never got asked to sign it is that true?
                      http://twitter.com/#!/LoMoMarlins/st...33606112628736

Comment

• That's a shitty answer. It's not like the no-answer is somehow better than actually answering it.

If you're not gonna badmouth your teammate, don't badmouth your teammate. But don't leave it to innuendo.
                        Last edited by Bobbob1313; 04-29-2011, 08:34 PM.
                        poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                          That's a shitty answer. It's not like the no-answer is somehow better than actually answering it.

If you're not gonna badmouth your teammate, don't badmouth your teammate. But don't leave it to innuendo.
                          He didn't give an answer on Twitter, but he did give an answer on Sid Rosenberg's radio show.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/marli...-charity-cast/

Comment

• "seeing what he hangs out with"

ohmygoshdirty

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              He didn't give an answer on Twitter, but he did give an answer on Sid Rosenberg's radio show.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/marli...-charity-cast/
                              That sounded to me like he was joking at the time.
                              poop

Comment

• Hanley and Infante are fucking two of my friends. They aren't dirty.

Comment

Working...
                                X