No announcement yet.

Marlins Minor League Affiliates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but the question was whether our AAA attendance is an issue. I was just pointing out that the model in baseball is changing and those types of questions could be really important very soon.

If this is the new model the Marlins will be one of the last teams to do it anyways. We're going to get saddled with a third rate AAA market regardless.

Comment

If we really wanna get out of the NYPL the time is now

Baltimore is leaving Bluefield in the Appy League

So we can move there if we want to have all of our teams in the south,also Bluefield is in West Virginia so a very short drive to Greensboro

Comment

I would rather have a rookie advanced and a short season A team, personally.
        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
        Noah Perio
        Jupiter
        39 AB
        15 H
        0 2B
        0 3B
        0 HR
        0 BB
        .385/.385/.385

Comment

I am personally a fan of having more minor league affiliates.

Comment

Originally posted by jay576 View Post
            I am personally a fan of having more minor league affiliates.
            U guys realize that more teams=more cash u gotta pay?

Samson and Loria would prolly like 3 Minor League teams however I think u need a minimum.

Its like when we used to have a VSL team then a split VSL Team with Detroit then NO VSL team. We are so cheap I wouldnt be surprised if they asked MLB if they could have the AAA play in the new ballpark on the days the ML club isnt playing

I could see the marketing now. Come watch a Florida Double header-AAA Dade County DevilFish vs Durham Bulls then stay and watch Miami Marlins vs NY Mets. All for 40 bucks a ticket

Comment

I would fucking love that to be honest.

Comment

I think that'd be pretty cool too
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                X