No announcement yet.

A Proposal Regarding the Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volunteering for fourth owner spot. Every committee needs a huge fucking asshole.
    *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
      I'm for this whole idea and Nny is too (told me via IM, he'll probably post in here before the night's over).

I'd like to say, and it's likely for the best in terms of overall objectivity to some degree, I'd prefer the two Admins "take charge" of this in terms of planning, and the commishes with execution. I'm not sure I'm wording this entirely as I mean it, but please question if there's any fuzzy area.
      We could set it up where, while the owners and admins vote on the rules, unless it has unanimous approval from the commissioners, it doesn't make it into the final draft. (Kinda like how the Romans did things during the Republic)
      --------------------
      (Holy run-on sentence.)
      Last edited by Party; 02-23-2011, 09:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Alrighty.
        CSBC Commish

Comment

When in rome....

I'm sorry for that.
          You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I'm in favor of anything that encourages the other half of the league to do things.
            This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
            Edmonton Ice Bats
            2007 Teal League Wildcard
            2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
            2010 Teal League Wildcard
            2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Should probably make the league semi-visible to the public again. When I figure out how to keep the trade threads hidden, I'll run it past the commishes.

Comment

Nothing really to run past us regarding opening things to the public.

Nny and I can moderate as necessary from there.
                CSBC Commish

Comment

I actually just remembered that I may not have full access to the internet for a week or so. So it may just be better to not use me on the committee anyway.
                  You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!

Comment

Jeezus, that is quick reaction time.

Comment

Working...
                      X