A Proposal Regarding the Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Proposal Regarding the Rules

To expand on what I said in the Chat thread...

Pending league approval, I propose creating a rules commission in order to codify existing and currently non-existent rules into a single document. It would serve the league better if the rules were proactive instead of reactive and in one place.

-This commission would complete its work before the end of next season.
    -Commission should be made up of Pikop and I, the commissioners and three owners
    -Simple majority vote determines what gets into the final draft
    -Each section and individual clauses are subject to final approval by the owners as a whole

That sounds fine to me, as long as it does not interrupt the sim schedule in any way. I have also been brainstorming a few ideas with the rules and would be willing to give my input as one of the three owners if you like.
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Yes, this would not interrupt anything. The rules would not go into effect until after the current season.

Comment

I'm down.
        poop

Comment

I'd be for it.

Comment

Put me on the committee. Good idea.

Comment

I guess we got our 3 owners now.

Bob
              Mainge
              Me

Comment

You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I would prefer people who are regularly active on the board and league. Who is on the committee is up to you guys though.

Comment

Since I know that was directed at me I would just like to say: I am one of the most active owners in this league, I may not post a lot outside of this forum but I am constantly on the forum doing something.

Comment

That was not directed at you. I'm just asking for owners who are online most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub858 View Post

My fake hatred of PFag aside, he's got my vote for committee. He's good peoples.

Comment

We could also add a fourth its no big deal. It would eliminate the possibility of 3-3 ties.

Comment

I'm gonna say this, I'm pushing hard for trade approval rules. We need to figure out when a trade goes official.
                            poop

Comment

I'm for this whole idea and Nny is too (told me via IM, he'll probably post in here before the night's over).

I'd like to say, and it's likely for the best in terms of overall objectivity to some degree, I'd prefer the two Admins "take charge" of this in terms of planning, and the commishes with execution. I'm not sure I'm wording this entirely as I mean it, but please question if there's any fuzzy area.
                              CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                              X