No announcement yet.

New Division Alignment Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftet looking at the draft class, this is NOTHING like the last contraction draft. The minors are really weak this time. So yeah, i change my vote to bottom up all the way around.

Comment

Personally, I think they should all be released into free agency, but if I had to choose...I'd go with AdamRavs.
      This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
      Edmonton Ice Bats
      2007 Teal League Wildcard
      2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
      2010 Teal League Wildcard
      2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
        Personally, I think they should all be released into free agency, but if I had to choose...I'd go with AdamRavs.
        ^^^
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

I agree with the last few posts

Comment

I still think it should be "Serpentine" but I also like combining everything. I do need a little time (an hour or so) after we make the official decision to re-evaluate a few things with this scheme.
            --------------------
            I would also be very ok with the Free Agency thing.
            Last edited by pdub858; 02-04-2011, 11:37 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Middle down is retarded. Worst to first. No serpentine

Comment

Not doing free agency, but I guess if we're going bottom up, if everyone can agree to that, fine
                CSBC Commish

Comment

We'll be doing a combined draft, as per the order indicated
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

Note regarding players in this draft:

I know some of them have ... ridiculous contracts... so, in the interest of fairness, players will be re-signed to contracts that are 1 year averages of the total of their contracts. Hope this doesn't impact anyone negatively (I don't think it does, anyways)
                    --------------------
                    questions and comments go to my PM box, hatemail to Nny's
                    Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 02-09-2011, 05:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

If there are no objections, Im going to end the draft after this round, there's really next-to-nothing else of note that can't really just be gotten in MiLB contracts
                      CSBC Commish

Comment

I would say go for it, just dump the remainder to FA.
                        You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Since when did the system let us do trade proposal's from OOTP? I just dowloaded the new file and I have 4 trade proposal's in there. I have never had that before.

Comment

Working...
                          X