No announcement yet.

CSBC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck getting a wildcard spot BoP. Daddy is taking home the division this year.

Comment

• Big talk from a team that finished over .500 last year for the first time in club history. Mike Lowell doesn't scare my elite pitching staff.

Comment

• I'll try my best to tank for you Mainge. I'll call up my army of AAAA vets to take over for my big league playoff chokers.
        This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
        Edmonton Ice Bats
        2007 Teal League Wildcard
        2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
        2010 Teal League Wildcard
        2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

• Are there any big bats left on the market?

Comment

• Define "big" and get on AIM
            CSBC Commish

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
              Big talk from a team that finished over .500 last year for the first time in club history. Mike Lowell doesn't scare my elite pitching staff.
              Yawn.

You picked like my 7th best hitter. That's cool. At the end of the day, we won the same amount of titles. And now I can field a club arguably more talented than yours at a fraction of the payroll.

Big Time Timmy Jim can kiss my ass.

Comment

• Does Pujols scare your "elite" pitching staff?

Comment

• Pujols is an improvement, but you are wrong when you say we've won the same amount of titles. You seem to be forgetting about my two division titles and my championship in 2008.

Comment

• Yeah, BoP did kind of win a WS Mainge, where were you, haha
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

• Milwaukee is poised for a run.. Built on pitching and defense.. We will be playing small ball with Pujols being gone but Lo Mo steps in at 1b now

Comment

• This league has been missing some good, bitter rivalries. I like this.

Comment

Pujols is an improvement, but you are wrong when you say we've won the same amount of titles. You seem to be forgetting about my two division titles and my championship in 2008.
                          Yeah what?

Haven't had my coffee yet. Fuck that was bad.

Your still fucked buddy. To quote the great Dan Hawkins "This ain't intramural's brother. It's Division 1 Football! (baseball). Go play Intramural's."

Comment

• No need to bring the anti-Christ into this conversation. Once you make the playoffs then we can actually start talking about which team is better.

Comment

No need to bring the anti-Christ into this conversation. Once you make the playoffs then we can actually start talking about which team is better.
                              If I could've exported the second half, maybe I would've made playoffs. Also, you're "elite" pitching staff was less than half a run better than mine in ERA.

It's on Papi.

Comment

• It's fun when the lower tier non WS winning peasant race tries to aspire to be a part of the glorious god-tier championship race
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X