No announcement yet.

Spring Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, because most of my relievers are tired since I haven't had a starter pitch more than 4 innings yet.

Comment

First real hit of the season got me... Nick Adenhart neg-dev'd super harshly... Chicago's Brad Lincoln apparently sapped him of talent and turned into a super ace prospect
      CSBC Commish

Comment

How do you track that? Or are you one of those people that check that themselves quite often?

Comment

go to your team's homepage and click the development report link, there will be a lot from the test sims, so just check the date on it... obviously we're in March/April so, anything at the top in March/April reflects your current roster.
          CSBC Commish

Comment

Mainge's Colorado team is quickly becoming my team's rival. We've been hanging out at the top of our division's standings, he has beaten me twice and most importantly, his team is in Colorado where I would like to be. Game on Mainge, game on.

Comment

Bobbob gon kick all our asses.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                Bobbob gon kick all our asses.
                Nah bobbob's guys are gonna miss a few weeks at a time applying for social security and going to wait in line for their arthritis medicines
                CSBC Commish

Comment

Barry Bonds was playing short stop for hi in one of his games.

Comment

I am an idiot, I thought we had a few days till spring training at least up now hehe

Comment

Ok, how can I get OOTP 8 for pc for free?

Rab gave me a link, but it didn't work. anyone got one?
                      poop

Comment

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/ootp8/
                        CSBC Commish

Comment

Alrighty everyone, the last spring training sim is completed and is uploading now.

Please take this time to finalize your 25 man roster as we begin the season.

The first sim of the season will be Saturday.

Then the regular season will run on a sim schedule of:

Tues-Thurs-Sat-Sun

Each sim will simulate 5 games (1 time through the rotation).

Thanks and enjoy.

Comment

Let's get this shit started. I want to sweep my brother already.

Comment

Can someone post a screen shot of the league standings and leaders for those if us not near our computers? I'm curious to know how my team did but I won't be off of work for another 3 hours.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X