X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injuries are pretty high.
    This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
    Edmonton Ice Bats
    2007 Teal League Wildcard
    2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
    2010 Teal League Wildcard
    2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Not a bad start. 5 and 1 start, Sabathia doesn't let on a baserunner in his game and Loney and Milledge are hitting real well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
        Not a bad start. 5 and 1 start, Sabathia doesn't let on a baserunner in his game and Loney and Milledge are hitting real well.
        Yeah I would bet money on that continuing.

*Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

To address the injury issue; I have looked at the league settings and injury frequency is set to the default 'average'; if this problem persists we'll reevaluate.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Day 2 is uploading now.

Comment

Wreaths and condolences can be sent to Chicago c/o the Slaughter
              CSBC Commish

Comment

Ricky goes down in other news Adam Dunn is letting it be known he will crush anything you throw at him.

Comment

Nick Swisher introduces himself to his teammates with 5 HRs in 6 games
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

Is there any way I can see my team until my pc is fixed??? website or something?
                    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Day 3 is uploading now.

Comment

How do you get your starters to pitch more than 4 innings? Is this just a spring training thing?

Comment

File is uploaded. Please note that tomorrow's sim will complete spring training. There are 6 games left on the schedule for spring so start paring those rosters down and start giving extended looks to any players who might be locked in a battle for a roster spot.

If you want to do that, you can either update your lineups, or you can use the 7 day lineup option which allows you to set the lineups for the next 7 days...this can be accessed in the lineup/depth chart menu. If you choose to use the 7 day lineup, on the 7 day page, be sure to make sure the boxes in the top left look like this:

Use 7-day lineups YES
                          Allow alternate use of daily lineup No, stick to daily lineup
                          Allow use of depth chart (this is your preference, but I would set it to no use of starting subs)
                          Clear lineup after use YES

Comment

I think I've decided on my 5th starter and I think Gabe Gross won himself the centerfield job. I already know one of the guys I'm going to send down. Now I just need to figure out who the pitcher to send down will be.

Comment

Fear Adam Dunn! haha

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                                I think I've decided on my 5th starter and I think Gabe Gross won himself the centerfield job. I already know one of the guys I'm going to send down. Now I just need to figure out who the pitcher to send down will be.
                                yup, just a spring thing
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X