No announcement yet.

PABA General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, I do believe the PABA has officially started. I just made the first pick
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

The draft is now being held up by Advanced Financial Accounting. Sorry, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
        The draft is now being held up by Advanced Financial Accounting. Sorry, folks.
        No biggie. Doesn't officially start until Monday anyway.

Comment

I've uploaded both links that Mainge has given but I can't seem to get in

Comment

Sometimes they don't work for some reason or another. I would try deleting and then re-downloading them. That usually does the trick for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DropkickAlex View Post
              I've uploaded both links that Mainge has given but I can't seem to get in
              What are you having trouble with?

Comment

I downloaded the game and the info for the league but I can't load the info if that makes sense.

Comment

Do you have an IM client?

Comment

I think it's safe to say I currently have the best team in the league. Take that Mainge!

Comment

Bam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                        Do you have an IM client?
                        No I do not.

Comment

Originally posted by DropkickAlex View Post
                          No I do not.
                          Okay, so did you follow PWG's guide on the first post?

Comment

I'm trying to follow PWG's guide. Did the free download from the link given, but I'm not getting the same page where it says "load game," etc. on PWG's thread.

It's just a file titled PABA.lg.rar but when I click on stuff like "players" it doesn't really do anything. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong since it's my first time *that's what she said.*

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              I'm trying to follow PWG's guide. Did the free download from the link given, but I'm not getting the same page where it says "load game," etc. on PWG's thread.

It's just a file titled PABA.lg.rar but when I click on stuff like "players" it doesn't really do anything. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong since it's my first time *that's what she said.*
                              Haha I see that you have AIM, if you could go on and IM me at spikenmike89, it'd be a lot easier to walk you through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post

Did you extract the file? It should not have .rar at the end if you have extracted it.
                                You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Working...
                                X