No announcement yet.

Marlins Find a New and Exciting Way to Lose, Phillies Win 3-1 in Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Find a New and Exciting Way to Lose, Phillies Win 3-1 in Extras

Discuss

Best team in baseball.... Still

Comment

Marlins Find a New and Exciting Way to Lose
      If only

Comment

Nine games back!
        poop

Comment

Originally posted by ochre View Post
          If only
          It was extra innings this time!

--------------------
          Like, I'm an adult and I totally get why the Marlins keep losing but, man, it's getting really hard explaining to my 6 year old (who LOVES this team) why they almost always lose.

On a lighter note, he's totally pumped for the Fernandez start tommorow night. It seems like he's found a new favorite player. Kids are good like that.
          Last edited by Namaste; 04-12-2013, 09:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Rodon, Carlos- 2014 draft.

Comment

They lose all the time because all of their players are worse than all of the players on the other team, every night. It's pretty straightforward, and kids are good with simple logic.

Comment

We scored at least

Comment

Placido Polanco is hitting .351.
                  Rest of the team is hitting .194.

Comment

This team is just phenomenal. I'm almost rooting to see how bad they can be at this point.

Comment

we are gonna lose a shitload every month except in july we will be good. Unlike in yrs past. But I wanna see how many games we can lose as well. Record breaking team!

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                        They lose all the time because all of their players are worse than all of the players on the other team, every night. It's pretty straightforward, and kids are good with simple logic.
                        Last edited by Namaste; 04-13-2013, 08:42 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

The Marlins offense has driven in less runs than John Buck so far this season.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                            I can tell you have a lot of experience with explaining losing to 6 year olds.
                            --------------------
                            Originally posted by Chewford View Post
                            The Marlins offense has driven in less runs than John Buck so far this season.
                            Last edited by Namaste; 04-13-2013, 08:44 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                            X