Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anibal And Gaby Sanchez Help Marlins Salvage Final Game In Series Against Nats 8-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Anibal And Gaby Sanchez Help Marlins Salvage Final Game In Series Against Nats 8-0

Hey they did both things well today!

Wish this happened more often, but otherwise a nice way of warding off the sweep.

Can still go 8-5 on test 2 if we take it to the Phils this series!
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

Phils series gonna be tough.. Vasquez tomm nite so the offense hope will continue from today.. Then Doc and Lee so should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
        Phils series gonna be tough.. Vasquez tomm nite so the offense hope will continue from today.. Then Doc and Lee so should be interesting.
        Agreed. The pitching matchups for Tuesday and Wednesday should be fun to watch (JJ vrs Halladay and Ricky vrs Lee). We'll likely need the offense to show up again tomorrow with Vazquez on the hill.

Comment

Can't say enough about Anibal. He has battled adversity in his career and at home and he delivers starts like these. I've posted this several times, but what he is capable of doing is incredible.

Comment

Sanchez season line after today:

41.2 Innings, 3.46 ERA, 1.34 WHIP, 43 Ks (9.3 K/9), 3.7 BB/9, .86 HR/9.

That's more like it. Our top 3 is awesome.
            poop

Comment

Hanley needs to drop in the line up.

Comment

I would give Hanley off tomm start ozzie.. Put him back in at lead off tues nite.. Jimmy Rollins had the same issue batting in the 3 hole moved back to lead off and has been productive.

Comment

Hanley had some bad luck today, though.
                  poop

Comment

But he also had some good luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      Today?

I don't think so. Did he? I didn't see anything. I guess maybe his one hit was kind of cheap.

He's hitting shitty, but he also can't really catch a break right now.
                      poop

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        Considering his BABIP is insanely low right now, the bad luck is outweighing the good luck right now.

Comment

But he has a 60% GB rate.

Comment

Maybe, but his at bat following the one with a deep foul and a lineout was a bloop single. He has just been rather terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                              Considering his BABIP is insanely low right now, the bad luck is outweighing the good luck right now.
                              He's not exactly making good contact

Comment

Working...
                              X