Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anibal And Gaby Sanchez Help Marlins Salvage Final Game In Series Against Nats 8-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst case scenario, some of these hits are going to fall in. He's avoding Ks well enough and walking enough that even if his power is gone (scary, scary though, long term) he should be able to put up a decent average and good OBP in the leadoff spot.

But if his power doesn't come back, we're fucked anyways, no matter where he's hitting.
    poop

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
      The goal is to never play Wes Helms.
      At last, something Marlin fans across all time zones can agree upon.
      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
      - Daft

Comment

You gotta figure they are gonna DFA his ass at some point right? He doesn't even make contact 90% of the time now..

Comment

Not impressed at taking 1 of 3 against the Nationals at home.

Had a chance to keep applying the pressure and letting off of the accelerator vs WAS was not good timing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
            You gotta figure they are gonna DFA his ass at some point right? He doesn't even make contact 90% of the time now..
            I would expect Edwin batting Hanley ninth and forcing him to only swing left-handed before I'd consider the possibility of this front office cutting Wes Helms.
            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
            - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Brigham E. Pujols View Post
              I would expect Edwin batting Hanley ninth and forcing him to only swing left-handed before I'd consider the possibility of this front office cutting Wes Helms.
              I think Hanley should try hitting lefty personally

Comment

Working...
              X