Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take note Philly? Yeah, because that's the only place where booing happens. Because they don't chant "xx sucks" in LA every game.

Comment

Bye bye Baseball Heaven.
      --------------------
      Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
      Take note Philly? Yeah, because that's the only place where booing happens. Because they don't chant "xx sucks" in LA every game.
      Is it the only place where fans throw batteries?
      Last edited by Party; 10-10-2009, 08:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

nope

On at least one occasion, Dawg Pound rowdiness had a concrete impact on the outcome of a game. In the fourth quarter of a 1989 game against the hated Denver Broncos, the rain of batteries and other debris coming down from the bleachers was endangering the safety of the players. To move the action away from the east end, referee Tom Dooley had the teams switch sides. That put the wind at the Browns' back. The Browns won on a Matt Bahr field goal that barely cleared the crossbar.
        And in 2000, then Broncos coach Mike Shanahan was hit in the head by a battery thrown by a fan in the stands.
        November 24, 1999: Broncos fans throw snowballs with batteries in them at Raiders.
        Last edited by FishFanInPA; 10-10-2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post

Relax dude.

Anyway, Yadier Molina getting thrown out at 3B in a 5 run game on a ball hit in front of him was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a baseball game
          --------------------
          Beef what did I say I would do if LAD won the ALDS?
          Last edited by Namaste; 10-10-2009, 09:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

DAFT HAS TO SUCK MY DICKHOLE WITH HIS BUTTHOLE!

Comment

Phew, looks like you're safe then, I don't think the Dodgers will ever be able to win the ALDS. Now, the NLDS...that's a dicey one.

Comment

I found this kind of entertaining

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPshKGz07Y4[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                X