MLB Network Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
    You'd prefer more contributions from the stupid baseball players who talk about "heart," "having a champion's mentality" and other nonsense?

Keep watching the dude from Baseball Prospectus. You will learn more about baseball from him then you will from any of the ex-players that MLB Network parades out there. I promise.
    Yes I do. However, after that post I watched Clubhouse Confidential and they talked about the biggest contract busts and they talked about how to look at a declining K rate and other things to see if a player is going to be bad. It was very interesting. I may be changing.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Comment

I was partly kidding on that first part, Mainge.

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
          Yes I do. However, after that post I watched Clubhouse Confidential and they talked about the biggest contract busts and they talked about how to look at a declining K rate and other things to see if a player is going to be bad. It was very interesting. I may be changing.
          This poor kid......

Comment

What did I say this time?

Comment

MLBNetwork MLB Network
              Catch a special edition of #HotStove LIVE at 8pm ET for a preview of this year’s #WinterMeetings in Dallas.
              for those interested

Comment

Dan Duquette looks like he did a line before his appearance on MLBN.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being awake and focused!

Comment

GOD DAMN RIGHT

Comment

• Kevin Millar was definitely drunk on the show tonight.

He suggested Toronto trade Bautista and Snider to the Cubs for Zambrano, Garza and Colvin.

Comment

• I liked in the fake trade segment where Harold said the M's should trade Felix to the Yankees for Montero and three other people Harold did not know but still had to pronounce their names incorrectly

Comment

• I liked how Harold said that's all the Yankees had to give up for Felix.

Yet, his second trade proposal was Felix for Hanley and Morrison.

Because the two offers are totally similar in value...

Comment

• The guys on Intentional Talk think the Marlins will trade Hanley

Comment

• not will, should

also Chris Rose is an idiot

Comment

• Yes, that trade was just atrocious. I'm surprised he didn't throw in Chris Seddon in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X