No announcement yet.

April 2015 MLB Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like one of those games was the July 4th 2008 game against the Rockies aka the Kevin Gregg I hate you game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dim View Post
      I feel like one of those games was the July 4th 2008 game against the Rockies aka the Kevin Gregg I hate you game.
      It was 13-5 at the end of the 4th. I don't see why it's the Kevin Gregg I hate you game because plenty of other people contributed to that loss.

Comment

• Not arguing that, but he finished it off so that's how it gets remembered. Life isn't fair sometimes.

Comment

• He's not going to sustain it, but Marisnick now has a line of .389/.433/.648 with 8 stolen bases. All of this is on a .425 BABIP, so that's the extremely unsustainable part.

Comment

• Hanley hit his 10th HR of the season tonight. I miss him .

Comment

• 0 doubles. Highest average batted ball velocity in baseball. Hitting over .300 with like a .230 BABIP. He's having a wild season so far. Think that last one might've put his HR/FB ratio over .5.
              poop

Comment

• He's the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                  0 doubles. Highest average batted ball velocity in baseball. Hitting over .300 with like a .230 BABIP. He's having a wild season so far. Think that last one might've put his HR/FB ratio over .5.
                  He just hits HR's because he's too lazy to have to run for a double.

Comment

• Joc Pederson is really freakin' good.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm all-in. Advanced strike zone judgment, athletic as hell, 2nd in the majors in batted ball velocity.
                      poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                        Yeah, I'm all-in. Advanced strike zone judgment, athletic as hell, 2nd in the majors in batted ball velocity.
                        I was wondering why the hell the Dodgers were batting him 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                          He's the best.
                          #bringHanleyhome

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                            I was wondering why the hell the Dodgers were batting him 8th.
                            Also have benched him vs. LHP even though he had like a .990 OPS against them last season.

Though Guerrero and Van Slyke mash lefties, so that make a a bit more sense.

They're gonna call up Seager to play 3B and Arias to pitch at some point too. It's really unfair.
                            poop

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                              He's the best.
                              Hayley is the best. Along with the other dozen or so guys who have a higher OPS than he does.

Comment

• none of whom play for the Marlins

Comment

Working...
                                X