X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yasiel Puig needs to get a grip before Dodgers lose theirs

Can't believe that article is real.

Comment

Weird how Jose Fernandez doesn't get shit from the media, huh?

Comment

Not sure what you are trying to do there.

Comment

Aren't some implying that Puig is getting harsher treatment than Harper because of his background?

Comment

Which involves Fernandez how? Not at all?

Okay.

Comment

Mainge, calm down.

Fernandez wears his emotions on his sleeve, plays balls to the wall and is Hispanic (hint: like Puig).

He's not getting painted in a negative light by the media.

Comment

What are the differences between Harper and Puig?

Comment

As far as I know, Harper has yet to show up a veteran teammate (as Puig did with AdGon) and while Harper can be reckless on the base paths, I don't believe he's run himself into as many outs as Puig.

Comment

I don't think Fernandez and Puig are at all comparable, personality wise.

Comment

• Fernandez is high strung in a playful way.

Puig is high strung in an angry way.

Comment

• Yap

Comment

• Right so it's really weird that they'd be somehow comparable to you.

Comment

• Or Puig just feels to play a game in a all or nothing style. I find it incredibly idiotic that people are suggesting that the Dodgers sit Puig because of his attitude. Also, I doubt it meant much in Cuba if you criticized a teammate for not going a 100% on a play whether they had been in the league for 1 year or 10 years. People aren't accustomed to seeing that so they deem it as "inappropriate" behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                              Right so it's really weird that they'd be somehow comparable to you.
                              Puig brings some of the bad press on himself.

That's my point.

I don't know how else to make it any clearer but I'll try again.

They're comparable because they're both young, very talented and Cuban. But only one of them gets a ton of shit from the media.

MH, I believe zero people on this board have said that Puig should be benched.

Comment

• I wasn't talking specifically about the board with that comment. Morosi and now some other idiot, forgot his name, have suggested it because if they let Puig keep going on this path that it's going to doom them. I mean, holy crap what a moronic belief that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X