No announcement yet.

2013 MLB Season Game Thread: August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very stupid. CC prolly gon drill someone and not give a shit about getting ejected.

:mjpop

Comment

He should hit Ortiz.

Comment

I lost a lot of respect for Kirk Gibson. He's basically using Braun as an excuse for why the D-Backs didn't move past the NLDS in the 2011 postseason. Forgot Braun was the only Brewers player on the field.

Comment

Odds that Gibson's entire team was clean are slim to none.

I mean, I don't much care about the steroids stuff, but some of these guys need to think before they speak.
          --------------------
          Last edited by HUGG; 08-18-2013, 08:05 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Anyone wanna translate what Girardi said?
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

I've lost a lot more respect for Braun than I have for Gibson.

Gibson is just an old school guy who says dumb stuff like all the other old school guys.
              --------------------
              "That's bullshit. Fuckin pussy."
              Last edited by Namaste; 08-18-2013, 08:28 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Weren't a lot of Red Sox implicated with roids during the 2004-2010 time range?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                  Weren't a lot of Red Sox implicated with roids during the 2004-2010 time range?
                  Ortiz was on a list.

Comment

There's obviously Manny. Merloni said they were all taught how to use correctly. In 09, security staffers were fired for being part of some sort of steroids ring.

Silly for fans to chant "you're a cheater" at someone on the other team.

Comment

LOL Red Sox managers comments about the hit by pitch incident.

He did a reeeeeaaaaalllly bad job of making it sound not intentional.

Comment

I wasn't watching, but what was Girardi so upset with the umpires about?

Comment

Because they warned both benches and didn't toss Dempster after he threw at A-Rod 4 times, finally hitting him the 4th time.

Anyway, A-Rod just homered off Dempster.

Comment

hahahaha.

Comment

David Ortiz, ignoring the fact that there are dozens of children sitting within earshot of him, screams "fuck" probably the loudest I've ever heard it on TV after he swings and misses at a pitch.

He famous as fuck, doe.

Comment

So apparently as Alex rounded third, he shouted some cuss words (not sure if it was at the Sox or to pump his guys up.) But as he hit home he did this:

Is that a jab at Ortiz or does Alex do something similar to this after each homerun?

Comment

Working...
                                X