Iglesias through June 30: .409 BA, .985 OPS in 132 AB
    and his babip (Daft) was .465

Comment

• Also, he's quite not good.
      poop

Comment

• Sounds like its done

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS now
        Avisail garcia goes to #chisox in 3-team peavy trade. Jake to red sox, iglesias to tigers

Comment

• So each team just got one player? What a massive steal for Boston.

Comment

• Bogaerts is hitting .279/.380/.483 in Pawtucket. Maybe thats their Iglesias replacement.

Comment

• I want him.

Comment

• Solano and Polanco for Bogaerts?
                --------------------
                Gordon Edes ‏@GordonEdes now
                Iglesias to Tigers, 2 or 3 lesser prospects to White Sox, Det OF Avisal Garcia to White Sox, pitcher from Det also coming to Boston
                more details, but nothing concrete yet
                Last edited by HUGG; 07-30-2013, 10:16 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• The latest, per MLBtraderumors:

10:45pm: The Red Sox are including Class-A shortstop prospect Cleuluis Rondon as part of the deal, according to WEEI.com's Alex Speier (on Twitter), though it's not clear which team will be acquiring him. Baseball America's Ben Badler tweets that Rondon is a very smooth defender at short but offers little with the bat. Rondon is hitting .277/.328/.353 for Lowell this season.

10:19pm: The Red Sox have reportedly agreed to a three-team trade with the Tigers and White Sox that will send right-handers Jake Peavy and Brayan Villarreal to Boston, Jose Iglesias to Detroit and Avisail Garcia to Chicago. More names are likely in the deal, according to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports (on Twitter). Sean McAdam of CSNNE.com tweets that the Red Sox will include three prospects in the deal -- two pitchers and a position player, none of whom are on the 40-man roster.
                  LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• I completely forgot about Bogaerts.

If Bogaerts is set to be the replacement by September I have no issues with the trade.

Looking into the Red Sox roster a bit more I noticed that they have enough replacements for Iglesias, who is pretty much a utility guy for that team at this point.

I still don't care for Peavy going into the dog days of September/October though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dim View Post
                      I completely forgot about Bogaerts.

If Bogaerts is set to be the replacement by September I have no issues with the trade.

Looking into the Red Sox roster a bit more I noticed that they have enough replacements for Iglesias, who is pretty much a utility guy for that team at this point.

I still don't care for Peavy going into the dog days of September/October though.
                      Any particular reason?

Comment

• http://pauls.files.wordpress.com/201...uallsfalls.gif

Comment

• Ian Kennedy to the Padres.

Comment

• JIM BOWDEN ‏@JimBowdenESPNxm 4m
                            Towers has now traded for Thatcher twice....Byrnes has now traded for Kennedy twice #twice
                            Cool stuff.
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• #twice
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Kuroda just made Hanley look like a silly person

Comment

Working...
                                X