(and Reyes was great for 4 games)

Comment

• Chris Volstad outrighted to Triple-A.
      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• ehehehe

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 7m
        From @EliasSports: Yasiel Puig is 1st player in MLB history with 34 hits, 7 HR in his 1st 20 career games

Comment

• Cubs DFAed Marmol

jcrasnick Jerry Crasnick
          City of Chicago could save time and $$ by folding Stanley Cup & Marmol DFA parades into one event. #cubs #blackhawks
          about an hour ago
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Comment

• Reminds me of Brett Carroll nearly killing himself a few years back.

Glad he's not hurt.

Comment

• Bastardo is fucking awful at holding runners

Comment

• attendance in Pittsburgh right now is reaaaal bad

Comment

• just 24 games played for him so far but Hanley Ramirez is looking cool again.
                    "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                    - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Beckett out for the year so hopefully the Dodgers will be more aggressive for Ricky.
                      --------------------
                      Damn, Royals designated Francoeur for assignment. He had that one good season for the Royals but has been bad since then.
                      Last edited by Miamarlin21; 06-29-2013, 09:51 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
                        just 24 games played for him so far but Hanley Ramirez is looking cool again.

Comment

• Dodgers are thinging in the outfield right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                            Beckett out for the year so hopefully the Dodgers will be more aggressive for Ricky.
                            --------------------
                            Damn, Royals designated Francoeur for assignment. He had that one good season for the Royals but has been bad since then.
                            It's pretty amazing that the Dodgers spent so much money on pitching, yet they're probably desperate to spend some more for a mediocre Ricky Nolasco.

I think I'd rather be the Marlins and not spend any money than become the Dodgers and spend foolishly. They're a joke.

Comment

• I'd rather be the team that spends money foolishly (but has the funds to erase those stupid purchases at any time)

Comment

• Jim Pressley was once the Marlins hitting coach, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X