No announcement yet.

Halladaypalooza 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does 36 year old Roy halladay ensure the red sox a world series in 2013?
    poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      Why does 36 year old Roy halladay ensure the red sox a world series in 2013?
      It's called exaggerating.

Comment

I know. I was being a sarcastic dick.
        poop

Comment

And I wouldn't have it any other way .

Comment

I am hearing the Angels have a good shot at getting him. It seems the sticking point is they don't wanna give up both Aybar and Wood. But Philly is still the team to beat

Comment

12:37pm: Ed Price of AOL FanHouse reports that the Phillies are doing "nothing" with the Blue Jays right now.

11:54am: Rosenthal and Morosi say the Blue Jays lose leverage if the Phillies acquire Cliff Lee. The Jays would then have to accept an offer from Boston or consider other, possibly inferior, proposals. The Yankees, Rangers and Dodgers are still "on the periphery" of the Halladay talks.
              more info
              --------------------
              Phillies are out now with dealing for Cliff Lee so Boston just became the favorites.
              Last edited by MiamiHomer; 07-29-2009, 12:45 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Oh God not Boston or New York.

Comment

The Jays don't have to accept anything

Comment

1:14pm: ESPN.com's Buster Olney reports that the Blue Jays haven't made significant progress towards a possible Halladay deal. Instead, a source tells Olney "all is quiet."
                    I'd say smart money is on him remaining a Blue Jay.
                    --------------------
                    1:43pm: Ricciardi tells Sherman he expects to keep Halladay through 2010 and try to win next year.
                    All that for nothing.
                    Last edited by m26555; 07-29-2009, 02:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                    X