2012-2013 MLB Off-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

お先真っ暗 ‏@osaki_makkura
    Chicago Cubs have won the exclusive negotiating right for Ryu-hyun-Jin with a record $25.7 million posting fee. #mlb
    damn

Comment

I don't follow the KBO at all, is he as highly regarded as Yu was coming out of the NPB?
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Heyman is reporting that the Cubs did bid aggressively on Ryu but didn't win. Seems like most GM's think Dodgers won.

Comment

Originally posted by beinfest_virus.exe View Post
          I don't follow the KBO at all, is he as highly regarded as Yu was coming out of the NPB?
          He's the best pitcher in KBO, but he's not anywhere near Yu.

He's a 3 or 4 at best.
          --------------------
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7_efnl5Suo[/ame]

Fastball touches 93, but usually works at 89-90. Slow curve, slider and changeup. Good command.
          Last edited by HUGG; 11-09-2012, 08:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Fuck, his family name is impossible to pronounce
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

What in the fuck makes him worth that posting fee then if there's no ace potential?

I'd heard a few days ago that the Mariners wanted him too, we still don't know for sure who the team is?
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Merchandise sales in Korea.

Also, I'm kinda sure he's not the best pitcher in the KBO(<Yoon Suk-Min), but he is a product of the great city of Incheon.

Finally, I thought Hyun-Jin was exclusively a female name, but apparently this guy is not a female.
                Last edited by Chewford; 11-10-2012, 08:02 AM.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by beinfest_virus.exe View Post
                  What in the fuck makes him worth that posting fee then if there's no ace potential?

I'd heard a few days ago that the Mariners wanted him too, we still don't know for sure who the team is?
                  Most recent update...

@JonHeymanCBS: indications are, #dodgers are likely winner for Ryu. they arent confirming tho. as reported here, winning bid $25,737,737.
                  --------------------
                  Officially confirmed.

@JonHeymanCBS: it was #dodgers who won bid on Ryu, team announces. they have 30 days to sign him to a contract now.
                  Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 11-10-2012, 10:09 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Esteban Loaiza's wife is accusing him of having an affair with his stepdaughter.

/waswalkingbythelivingroomasmygrandmotherwaswatchin gthespanishequivalentoftmz

Comment

It's rumors right now.

http://m.entretenimiento.univision.c...era?id=1327611

Anyway, take it to the Esteban Loaiza thread

Comment

Esteban Loaiza 2012: Remember when he started the All-Star Game?

Comment

@RealCJ10
                          What a crock of crap! Oswald killed Kennedy? Seriously? Sorry, but I'm watching JFK. It's almost laughable what they want us to believe.

Anyone who has ever fired a rifle and watched the Zapruder film, will tell you the fatal headshot came from the grassy knoll. C'mon people!!
                          Chipper Jones, conspiracy theorist.
                          poop

Comment

http://deadspin.com/stick-to-sports/

Comment

I like the guy who told him that he's better at his job than the President. That seems like an unfair standard.
                              poop

Comment

http://deadspin.com/5960750/manny-ra...r-league-debut

Comment

Working...
                                X