• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rays fauxback for next week:

Comment

ohmygosh

Comment

That is so dope. I need that hat in my life.
        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Fucks given: 0

Comment

rays threads are fucking awesome
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Youkilis traded to the White Sox.

Comment

R.A.'s streak is now 2nd only to Hershiser's

What an accomplishment

Comment

And it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

What an accomplishment
                    Hershiser's streak really needs to get more admiration from the general fan. It's more impressive than DiMaggio's.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                      Hershiser's streak really needs to get more admiration from the general fan. It's more impressive than DiMaggio's.
                      Was looking at his stats; In 1986, he had a 3.85 ERA. 90 ERA+. Edward Mujica's 4.68 ERA this year give him a 90 ERA+. Just crazy the difference in run differentials between generations.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

What an accomplishment
                        Thanks for ruining it

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                          Mark Prior so far in Pawtucket: 5g 6.1ip 3ha 0er 4bb 15k

keeps that up and he's finally gonna make it back to the show
                          And he was put on the Disabled list five days later with a groin injury.
                          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Kevin Youkilis is one of the most oddly shaped human beings in professional athletics. His torso is giant and cylindrical — he looks like a cartoon poor person wearing a barrel. He is completely bald — like, aggressively bald, like he hates hair — except for a fiery red goatee bush that tumbles out of his face like Play-Doh from a fun factory. When he hits, he stands with his feet so close together the ump could tip him over with one quick index-finger jab to the sternum — an action that must have been tempting for many umps over the years — and as he raises the bat above his head and aims the barrel back toward the pitcher in a manner any Little League coach would surely curtail ("No, Kevin, not like that, that's all wrong … just … is your dad here? I need to talk to him"), his hands are a foot apart on the handle of the bat, and he then slowly slides them toward each other as the pitcher moves through his delivery. It's fucking insane. ("Kevin? Buddy? Hands together, buddy. See? Like this? … Is your dad here?") From this stevedore's frame, alopecic head, and just completely goofy stance came a truly elite ballplayer. Who is also kind of a dick.
                            Michael Schur(Parks & Rec showrunner)'s farewell to Youk

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...kevin-youkilis

Comment

I saw it on my phone this morning and I can't remember who it was now but a reporter tweeted out that Youkilis said "Fuck you" to Bobby V when walking passed him when he was saying good bye to guys in the dugout after he was pinch ran for.

Comment

Doubt it

Comment

Working...
                                X