X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive Performance by Position

Thought this was pretty cool

Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

That is pretty cool. [Sarcasm font] Good thing we have an awesome first baseman. [/Sarcasm font]

Comment

Would have been cooler from 1876-2012.

Comment

look at how bad pinch hitters are (compared to old pinch hitters, not other positions)
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

PH dating back to 1970

AVG

OPS

Comment

Clutch is lacking in this generation of moneyballers claiming it doesn't exist. You can't tell them that!
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I don't think there's much rhyme or reason to PH numbers. Look at the rebound that's happening this season.

There's a crater like the last couple seasons in every decade except the steroid 90s

Comment

We're also very early in '12 still, and a lot of the PHers got spring training time. I'm sure the overall stats will dip once we get to the hot dog days.

Very cool graph though, I'm glad David spent the last week making it with construnctions paper at school while failing those children.
                There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  I don't think there's much rhyme or reason to PH numbers. Look at the rebound that's happening this season.

There's a crater like the last couple seasons in every decade except the steroid 90s
                  I'd be interested to see these numbers compared to the ebbs and flows of draft classes. Retirement of particularly strong draft classes could have something to do with it, as the supply of players would have temporarily gone down.
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

Working...
                  X