2012 MLB Season Game Thread: May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Verlander is pitching.
    Last edited by Omar; 05-18-2012, 07:39 PM. Reason: Edited for safer language

Comment

• Got that going in a corner of my screen on MLB.tv at work. Let's see if he keeps pitching.
      poop

Comment

• I've never liked when y'alls keep your secrets.

Comment

• Omar, no issues with you editing my post but you deleted the part about Verlander avging 116 pitches per last year and no one bitching about Leyland

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
            Omar, no issues with you editing my post but you deleted the part about Verlander avging 116 pitches per last year and no one bitching about Leyland
            My bad, our streams got crossed when the edit was happening I believe
            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
            - Daft

Comment

• Don't cross the streams. It would be bad. Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Comment

• Do we edit posts now for superstitions?

Comment

• Omar sometimes acts like a weird old person.
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• No hitter No hitter No hitter No hitter No hitter No hitter No hitter

Comment

• No hitler

Comment

• Pretty obvious who is to blame for this

Comment

• Comment

• Can't believe he went off-speed there. Throw the heater!
                            --------------------
                            Aaron Boone ‏@AaronBoone_ESPN

Verlanders avg FB velo innings 1-3: 91.4. Innings 7-9: 97.9
                            wow
                            Last edited by MiamiHomer; 05-18-2012, 09:06 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Good Verlander interview on MLB network. Refreshing to hear down to earth honest convo instead of cliche USA

Comment

• Also didn't call me out for ruining it. Classy move

Comment

Working...
                                X