• It's dumb, right?
    poop

Comment

• He's sorting some of the cocaine.

Comment

• Gotta keep it organized.
        poop

Comment

• How much money ya think Hamilton is going to get this following season.

Comment

• I dunno, but it's gonna be the worst contract in baseball except for Carlos Lee in like 3 years.
            poop

Comment

• Relapse or injury?
              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Both plus age.

I want him.

Comment

• I'd call it "Being 32 as a free agent and probably getting an 8-year deal."
                  poop

Comment

• No ones gon give him an 8yr deal.

Comment

• You underestimate baseball people.

Jason Werth got 7 years, for christ's sake.
                      poop

Comment

• I believe that was Jayson Werth actually, and he's not addicted to coke.

Comment

• Werth also sucks compared to Hamilton.
                          poop

Comment

• The asking price for Josh Hamilton's services will undoubtedly see a boost on the heels of his explosive four home run assault on Baltimore on Tuesday, but not because league talent evaluators have suddenly been convinced of something new.

Hamilton’s stock ratcheted up to the next level Tuesday night because of one word: marketing.

Anyone with a working eyeball has been able to see that Hamilton was the second coming of Mickey Mantle long before Tuesday. We’re not talking about a coming out party here. The secret of Hamilton’s elite skill set has never been a secret. He was Bryce Harper before Bryce Harper was Bryce Harper.
                            Aw, come on, ESPNDallas blogger Ben Rogers!

What the hell is going on right now??
                            --------------------
                            (I know "what the hell is going on right now," by the way. I am not that daft [not Daft]. He just hit four home runs. I get it. But two comparisons in one day to probably the greatest offensive center fielder in history is just too much for me.)
                            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 05-10-2012, 01:57 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            poop

Comment

• He gon resign with the Rangers for 5 years plus an option
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                Aw, come on, ESPNDallas blogger Ben Rogers!

What the hell is going on right now??
                                --------------------
                                (I know "what the hell is going on right now," by the way. I am not that daft [not Daft]. He just hit four home runs. I get it. But two comparisons in one day to probably the greatest offensive center fielder in history is just too much for me.)
                                Don't be stupid.

He's way better than Mick.

Comment

Working...
                                X