No announcement yet.

2012 MLB Season Game Thread: March-April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not that they were technically not wrong. They were right.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbitcronod12 View Post
      Maholm has also made 4 starts; same as Volstad had. What makes Volstad qualified but not Maholm? The fact that Maholm sucked so bad in his first two outings that he was done after 4 innings in each?
      Yes, that's what makes him not qualified. It's an actual rule. We're not making this up for our benefit.

Maholm has been terrible too, no one is arguing this.

Comment

• He has had two good starts though (one real good). At least he has only eph'd his team out of two of his starts while putting them in real good position to win in two others, if we want to do it that way.

Comment

• How many seeing eye singles has Maholm given up? I think that's the only way to fairly judge this. If we can prove Maholm to be worse, Volstad is then a great pitcher and all-around good guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
            How many seeing eye singles has Maholm given up? I think that's the only way to fairly judge this. If we can prove Maholm to be worse, Volstad is then a great pitcher and all-around good guy.
            With a not-stupid face?

Or are we not going that far with it

Comment

• Let's keep it honest

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah, no need to get crazy here

Comment

• Cole Hamels response to that face:

Comment

• Jon Heyman ‏ @JonHeymanCBS
                      cant believe Prince filed for bankruptcy today. no, not that prince. Prince Tennis, that oversized racquet i loved
                      this guy is seriously just the worst, why I wouldn't comment on that Pujols thing

Comment

Working...
                      X